• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

That Kansas paper has apparently been investigating sexual misconduct by the chief of police at his former job. So he raided the paper.

Also the 98 year old mother at the house who was there when the search warrant was served died today….was in shock allegedly after the search yesterday. So that’s a thing

Also the 98 year old mother at the house who was there when the search warrant was served died today….was in shock allegedly after the search yesterday. So that’s a thing

Unfortunately at that age pretty much impossible to prove the search caused anything.

Seems like the PD are doubling down... Federal law has it that journalists must get a subpoena to get material unless “when there is reason to believe the journalist is taking part in the underlying wrongdoing". police claim identify theft, but when the paper asked to see the probably cause affidavit, they were told that it doesn't exist.

gotta feeling that the larger papers are going to figure out what is going on.

https://krdo.com/news/2023/08/13/po... enforcement officers,small city in the state.

OK…I watched enough of this to conclude that this police killing was not warranted or justified.

Of course, maybe (?) avoided if she’d been compliant with their demands to get out of the car, etc. Regardless…not a justifiable shooting, period.

The officer knocked on Young's window and said "Hey, stop" and "get out of the car." Young rolled down her window and asked "for what," to which the officer says, "They said you stole stuff. Do not leave."

Young replied "I didn't steal s**t. The other girls were taking..." The officer began hitting Young's partially open window and Young said "Are you going to shoot me?"

So they shot a potential witness.

So they shot a potential witness.
There are some real gems in the article… the cop that shot the person/ tdidn’t get out of the way is a “victim” of vehicular manslaughter, and falls under the protection of Marsys law, which means their identity doesn’t have to be revealed. Also they are being transparent under by showing an edited clip of the body cam but can’t reveal everything because of legal reasons.

RICO charges for the Stop Cop City activists is indeed fascist shit
It’s pretty wild to read and to see the things they are suggesting as criminal activity. I’ve served with Food Not Bombs before, got a bunch of anarchist zines. Etc.

Back