• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Horrific.

It doesn't change anything but I can't imagine waiting 9 days to report the kid missing. I'd be out of my mind after 24 hours. She likely didn't trust the police, apparently with good reason.

lmfao at the Eagle Team. Really kicking off our police state's "papers, please" era with a bang.

Good example to show anyone who doesn’t believe we already live in a police state.

Good example to show anyone who doesn’t believe we already live in a police state.
Or to people who don't believe the police only exist to protect property and the social status quo. Not to keep you safe.

Police, the real groomers.

A Washington Post investigation has found that over the past two decades, hundreds of police officers have preyed on children, while agencies across the country have failed to take steps to prevent these crimes.
At least 1,800 state and local police officers were charged with crimes involving child sexual abuse from 2005 through 2022, The Post found.
Abusive officers were rarely related to the children they were accused of raping, fondling and exploiting. They most frequently targeted girls who were 13 to 15 years old — and regularly met their victims through their jobs.

Back