• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Similar to my position on the other thread, if Palma and JHMD agree on something I'm going to take the other option 100% of the time regardless of what the issue is. It's just the smart bet.

You're conflating "there is an issue with some Muslims commiting terrorist acts in the name of their religion" with "every single case that involves a Muslim is an instance of Muslims committing terrorist acts in the name of religion" and then simultaneously chiding us that everyone knows it's "not all Muslims." It's cute. Incredibly inane, but cute nonetheless.
It seems JHMD wants to blame (and everyone to join in) Islam for all the terrorist acts, but no, he's not condemning a whole religion, he's definitely not doing that.

Man, this is like talking to a damn 4 year old about their day at school.

"Alright JHMD, you'd disagree with Townie (VERY GOOD!). Now, name the blunders you feel he omitted instead of just throwing a hissy fit. YOU CAN DO IT!

My four year old is smart enough to wear his seatbelt without prompting.

Where to even begin?

Libya and Iraq, to say the very least.

My four year old is smart enough to wear his seatbelt without prompting.

Where to even begin?

Libya and Iraq, to say the very least.

haha got under you skin a little bit eh?

It must be tiring being right all the time huh?

haha got under you skin a little bit eh?

It must be tiring being right all the time huh?

Regrettably, no. A few posters occasionally move the needle, but neither you nor numbers are on the list. Still fun to watch the dance take place, though.

I'm not tired because I'm right. I'm right because I'm tired.

Regrettably, no. A few posters occasionally move the needle, but neither you nor numbers are on the list. Still fun to watch the dance take place, though.

Such a martyr for your patriotic cause.

Yet I'm the victim.

Hands up, don't type.

Have a good lunch Don Quixote.

77031614don-quixote-windmill-380x180.JPG

I might be willing to cede Libya, I just don't know enough about it.

But Iraq was something he campaigned on leaving, and it was a place we should have never been. That we left a power vacuum for ISIS to fill is squarely on the previous administration. Saddham was terrible, but we didn't have a plan in place to replace him, and the ground war there against the next regime would be a problem for 3 presidents from now if the Army had its way.

I'm scared of where Hillary wants to go with the region more so than even W, though. Especially with Kaine on the ticket. We'll see.

Libya was a shit show and it led indirectly to the Syria debacle, IMO

I believe that you meant to say future seat-belt wearing truck drivers, if I remember the conversation correctly.

FIFY.

If there is any justice in this world, they will become SJW sociology professors just to spite their old man.

Come on. We all know he doesn't have a reading comprehension problem. He needs to ascribe things to a generic "you" so he can argue against them. He has about 15,000 posts like this.

There's about 3 or 4 posters with this identical modus operandi. The number seems to be growing. They're breeding like rabbits.

Back