• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

FIFY.

If there is any justice in this world, they will become SJW sociology professors just to spite their old man.

You'll have some fun with that, at least, no?

Did I miss something about the seat belts? Are there people on here who don't wear them or are against them? That's really dumb, just FYI.

hm, so you're anti-irritating poster migration?

He might be part of the growing cabal that wishes to place them/us behind some sort of e-protective barrier, so they/we can't contaminate his otherwise ideologically pure threads. I think he wants to confine them/us behind the wall of our own thread, and make us pay for it.

I might be willing to cede Libya, I just don't know enough about it.

But Iraq was something he campaigned on leaving, and it was a place we should have never been. That we left a power vacuum for ISIS to fill is squarely on the previous administration. Saddham was terrible, but we didn't have a plan in place to replace him, and the ground war there against the next regime would be a problem for 3 presidents from now if the Army had its way.

I'm scared of where Hillary wants to go with the region more so than even W, though. Especially with Kaine on the ticket. We'll see.

If you say this 1000 more times, it won't give it a scintilla of validity. I've given you multiple sources, but you have decided you know more. Here's the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...q-vote-i-still-got-it-wrong-plain-and-simple/

"In a late 2006 interview on NBC's "Today" show, Clinton said, "Obviously, if we knew then what we know now, there wouldn't have been a vote." She added, "And I certainly wouldn't have voted that way."

A few months later, addressing a meeting of the Democratic National Committee, Clinton said, "If I had been president in October of 2002, I would not have started this war.... If we in Congress don't end this war before January 2009, as president, I will."

How much clearer can it be?

But I seriously doubt, you'll admit you are wrong.

Yeah when did it come up that Doofus doesn't wear seat belts (slash when did he say this)? I've ridden with him a lot and he's worn one every time I'm in the car. Albeit I ride with him less frequently now since we don't live in the same place.

Catamount stated he doesn't know anybody that doesn't wear a seatbelt, therefore if you don't then clearly a good reason pulled over and that there's no racial bias for using it as an excuse. I showed CDC statistics that 1 in 5 people don't wear their seat belts, doofus used his own experience as a white guy not using a seatbelt and never getting pulled over as an example of bias. Homeless Bob then called doofus selfish and ungrateful for people saving his life as a child with cancer.

rj what in god's holy fuck are you talking about? you and i have literally never discussed iraq and hillary once. not a single time.

You're right it's usually been Strickland.

BUT my source shows the following statement is not based in history:

"I'm scared of where Hillary wants to go with the region more so than even W, though. Especially with Kaine on the ticket. We'll see."

She has said many times it was wrong to go into Iraq. Thus, your basic premis is wrong.

But just like you didn't admit you were wrong and lazy about John Coglan-Davis' background. Just like you won't admit I didn't bring up Boyz 2 Men (you did to change the subject). I doubt you will admit there is no real basis for your position here.

I was exaggerating about the frequency of not wearing a seatbelt. I live like a half mile from a convenience store/restaurants/grocery store and often don't/forget to put it on when I'm going there, but always put it on if I'm going on major roads.

It's good to see that people legitimately care about my health though (when I'm not being ungrateful for surviving cancer).

What's even scarier is that you use convenience stores as restaurants.

Sad how poorly you treat your body with convenience stores being considered restaurants and grocery stores, ungrateful and selfish if you ask me.

I was exaggerating about the frequency of not wearing a seatbelt. I live like a half mile from a convenience store/restaurants/grocery store and often don't/forget to put it on when I'm going there, but always put it on if I'm going on major roads.

It's good to see that people legitimately care about my health though (when I'm not being ungrateful for surviving cancer).

Fuck you, doofus.

My premise? My premise was I'm scared of Hillary. I didn't connect her with Iraq, and I'm not sure why you're doing it. My basic premise is that I'm scared she will get us in another ground war.

How was I wrong and lazy about the "legend" session musician whose name you still can't spell right? I brought up Boyz II Men because the DNC doesn't need your help picking local music heroes.

You lunatic. Pick a fight with someone who disagrees with you.

Once again you miss the point. I'll type in CAPS and separate the parts so you can get it:

TIM KAINE LIKES TO PLAY THE HARMONICA

JOHN COGLAN-DAVIS IS A LOCAL LEGENDARY HARMONICA PLAYER (HAS PLAYED WITH R&r HALL OF FAMERS BONNIE RAITT, BUDDY GUY AND OTHER LEGENDS)

IT WOULD BE FUN FOR THE AUDIENCE IF JOHNNY AND AND TIM PLAYED TOGETHER

IT WOULD HUMANIZE TIM KAINE AND GET THE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR SEATS

If you say this 1000 more times, it won't give it a scintilla of validity. I've given you multiple sources, but you have decided you know more. Here's the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...q-vote-i-still-got-it-wrong-plain-and-simple/

"In a late 2006 interview on NBC's "Today" show, Clinton said, "Obviously, if we knew then what we know now, there wouldn't have been a vote." She added, "And I certainly wouldn't have voted that way."

A few months later, addressing a meeting of the Democratic National Committee, Clinton said, "If I had been president in October of 2002, I would not have started this war.... If we in Congress don't end this war before January 2009, as president, I will."

How much clearer can it be?

But I seriously doubt, you'll admit you are wrong.

Yes, Hillary said that, and we all know what a paragon of truth she is. She would never lie or make misleading statements.

Back