• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

So in short, it's okay to be racist if you're black? This is the problem, we should end racism not encourage or defend it. People should be sickened by that video just as much if the races were reversed.

Edit: I'm hoping were you were just making an observation and not actually defending those "tactics".

Last edited:
In short, you should motivated to end racism even when it doesn't negatively impact your life.

I seriously doubt anyone taking the time to post in this thread isn't motivated to end racism. We all just have different opinions on how to do that, and on what instances clearly exhibit racism. However, I fail to see how fighting racism with racism is justified. The goal for our society should be to end all racism. All that strategy does is groom more racists.

Last edited:
What instances clearly exhibit racism? Why aren't other people's opinions about what instances clearly exhibit racism valid to you?

SCDeac nailed it. Ph and MDMH are apologists for racism. As long as the racists are black people and the targeted group is white people they're okay with it. I'm sure there are a number of people on here who would defend what the BLM activist did and many more who know it's clearly racism on display but prefer to keep quiet so as to avoid being kicked out of the pc circle jerk.

Is now a good time to talk about the scale of problems and people being beheaded by ISIS, or do you want to pretend to care about BLM's demonstration tactics? You should prepare yourself for never agreeing with their message or their tactics.

this is important dialogue they are having. BLM is only divisive because of our hang ups with the name.

this is important dialogue they are having. BLM is only divisive because of our hang ups with the name.

Or the racially-motivated mass killing that followed their so-called peaceful protest.

But it's probably just the name.

i was curious about your comments after the planned parenthood shooting and the GOP candidates rhetoric about abortion, and it did not disappoint

Townie, is it racist for that BLM activist to segregate reporters on the basis of their race and try and force the white reporters to the back?

Why is this a bigger deal than institutional discrimination against black people within the criminal justice system?

i was curious about your comments after the planned parenthood shooting and the GOP candidates rhetoric about abortion, and it did not disappoint

Were Pro-Life protestors chanting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now" en masse? Surely they at least said "No justice, no peace."

Because the message matters. A lot.

Meh, I don't think he is saying that it is.

I'm not. Of course there are bigger issues. But these sorts of divisive tactics are driving people away from BLM and need to be called out. Quit being apologists for the idiots, of which there are many in the BLM movement.

I'm not. Of course there are bigger issues. But these sorts of divisive tactics are driving people away from BLM and need to be called out. Quit being apologists for the idiots, of which there are many in the BLM movement.

Why would somebody be driven away by minor nonsense if they truly believe in the bigger issues?

Were Pro-Life protestors chanting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now" en masse? Surely they at least said "No justice, no peace."

Because the message matters. A lot.

Because nobody in the Pro-Life moment resorts to tactics like that...

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/03...lty-threatening-kill-reproductive-clinic.html

The irony of a pro-life activist threatening to kill people and use a saw to cut off their heads is not lost, but is it also not rare. Death threats against clinic workers, doctors, and all at a clinic have risen in the wake of the deceptively edited Planned Parenthood videos Republicans incorrectly treated as factual.

All groups have extremes, BLM, anti-life, pro-life, Pubs, Dems...everybody.

Back