• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

So much here.

Even Breitbart said this:

"Police attribute the beating to possible racial tensions that are growing at the school, but did not find any evidence that Black Lives Matter contributed to this shooting."

Not only that.

"Police have not yet made any arrests in this case."

And then there's this.

“Not knowing if my son is going to make it to his 18th birthday this month, I don’t know if anybody can understand what that feels like,” Allen said to WBMA.

Uh yeah. That's kinda the point of BLM. Black people all over the US know what that feels like.

Last edited:
So much here.

"Police attribute the beating to possible racial tensions that are growing at the school, but did not find any evidence that Black Lives Matter contributed to this shooting."

Not only that.

And then there's this.

“Not knowing if my son is going to make it to his 18th birthday this month, I don’t know if anybody can understand what that feels like,” Allen said to WBMA.

Uh yeah. That's kinda the point of BLM. Black people all over the US know what that feels like.

His mother suggests it was related to BLM. Hmmmm, why would black kids beat up a white kid for being pro-police? Why would they care if a kid is pro-police?
She says he was targeted for posting pro police comments on Facebook, after some Sylacauga High School students wore Black Lives Matter shirts to school last week.
The kid was being threatened for making pro-police comments on Facebook. I can see why the police want to downplay any connection to the BLM circus.

Last edited:
Apparently he had posted "Blue Lives Matter", and some black students felt that justified bullying and assaulting him. I'm sure they weren't BLM supporters though. Ha!

And then there's this.

To use this incident to take a shot at a grieving mother, in an effort to paint her as just another clueless white person, strikes me as somewhat outrageous.

It does appear that BLM is bringing us all together.

Who would have thought that segregating people by race might be counterproductive.

So much here.

Not only that.

And then there's this.

Not knowing if my son is going to make it to his 18th birthday this month, I don’t know if anybody can understand what that feels like,” Allen said to WBMA.

That's right and now she knows what it feels like....what a joke. I have never seen a more counter productive movement. I know you want to defend it to the end but if Trump does get elected you can bet your ass it will be in part because of this divisive, hateful terrorist group.

Yes. My bad. The black men "pose a threat" and the police are in your mind rightfully "aggressive."

Somehow you see a man in his mom's yard carrying a shovel or a man with a toy gun in Walmart or a man with his hands up lying in the road as posing a threat.

When I first read this post I thought it was from RJ. The thinking was right out of RJ's playbook...and it even had the "My bad..." comment, though RJ usually ends his post with that, rather than placing it at the beginning of the post. However, when I realized that there were no words left out of the sentences I knew that the post must have been from someone other than RJ.

[/B]

That's right and now she knows what it feels like....what a joke. I have never seen a more counter productive movement. I know you want to defend it to the end but if Trump does get elected you can bet your ass it will be in part because of this divisive, hateful terrorist group.
There are plenty of white, asian, hispanic, and middle eastern people involved with BLM, so if you're being divided from others by race, it's by your own volition. Yours is still the party of self responsibility, right?

There are plenty of white, asian, hispanic, and middle eastern people involved with BLM, so if you're being divided from others by race, it's by your own volition. Yours is still the party of self responsibility, right?

LOL. There are lots & lots of terrible posters on this board...but you may well be the worst.

where did I say I was being divided by race? I know you already have your talking points and narrative cued up but you should at least match them up with the right statements.

Why do you have to be so stereotypical and simplistic in your views? It's like the fear of being non-pc has put you in a straitjacket of limited thinking. That goes for pretty much all of the Hillary supporters on here, but you're definitely one of the worst cases.

No one divides by race more than Reverend Al, except The Reverend Jesse Jackson, Rihanna, and Obummer himself.

Show of hands: How many of you were rooting against the police in The Wire? Some of you would have made good candidates for Avon or Marlo's crews.

Grammar is important. I said:

"Black men who pose a threat."

I did not say:

"Black men, who pose a threat."

I am thinking specifically of Keith Scott. His color had nothing to do with the threat he posed. Yet certain strains within BLM would try to convince him that, as a black man, he's safer if he doesn't put down the gun. If that was his mindset, it contributed directly to his death.

For every Tamir Rice there are tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of Jamal Smiths. You don't hear about them because they put the gun down and are still alive.

Junebug, why do you think Scott wouldn't have been shot if he had dropped the gun?

If the cops want to shoot someone there's not really anything you can do. You're engaging in speculative victim blaming. It always comes down to the whims of the cops.

And while I like your grammar tip, I was referring to your broad definition of "pose a threat."

Last edited:
Probably because they told him about 20 times to drop the gun before they shot him. If they simply wanted to shoot him, they wouldn't have given him the opportunity to drop it, which he failed to do.

LOL. As if complying means you won't get shot.

Common sense would indicate that it probably results in a higher chance of not getting shot than not complying.

Junebug, why do you think Scott wouldn't have been shot if he had dropped the gun?

If the cops want to shoot someone there's not really anything you can do. You're engaging in speculative victim blaming. It always comes down to the whims of the cops.

This is a ridiculous post. Absolutely ridiculous.

Back