• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Bj9MqPKCYAEvzlt.png

I love how Skins always plays this game as if each party criticizes black politicians in a vacuum without regard to their general policies toward black people and the racial epitaphs used. Republicans treating Michelle Obama as the Welfare Queen in Chief isn't the same thing as Democrats not liking the role Condi played in the run up to the Iraq War.

Again anecdotal, but I never saw the language directed at Michelle directed at Rice. I mean, the things I've seen and heard said about Michelle makes me feel ill.

You need to check who you hang out with. I have been around some hardcore republicans. I have heard awful things said about President Obama...so awful that I have called out people as being flat out racist. I can't remember anyone saying anything all that bad about Michelle. Doesn't she have the highest approval rating of a any First Lady in modern history?

Edit...looks like she is slightly below Laura Bush but she demolishes all the others.

You need to check who you hang out with. I have been around some hardcore republicans. I have heard awful things said about President Obama...so awful that I have called out people as being flat out racist. I can't remember anyone saying anything all that bad about Michelle. Doesn't she have the highest approval rating of a any First Lady in modern history?

You don't count this?

Tom Stoughton
September 27 at 4:05pm ·

well one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse is upon us...Chelsea Clinton had her kid...now we just need obamamam's kids to shoot out one of their 50 upcoming kids from 50 diff dads and we'll be all set to get this going

He's deleted my response to this three time. My response being: This is racist.

Good gracious...that would be a an unfriend for me.

No, I don't count someone I don't know posting something on Facebook.

Go read the thread about her healthy food initiatives. Plenty of Moochelle bullshit there.

Maybe it's just a thing with TP people in the south. I dunno.

I'd love to see a picture of that patch on a Native American.

"Never thought the day will come when you spank your children you now can be charged with abuse. AP im praying for you. hope to see you soon back on the football field."

Back