• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Easily the best anti-abortion meme I've seen. Well done.

I went to high school with this guy. I'll go ahead and attach his twitter handle as well in case you want to venture over and read for yourself:

@csmartin85: none of the niggers in Ferguson give a shit about #MikeBrown, they just want an excuse to loot and shoot and be niggers.

http://racistsgettingfired.tumblr.com/

If I were an employer, I would want to know if one of my employees was a miserable racist spewing hate on social media.

If I were an employer, I would want to know if one of my employees was a miserable racist spewing hate on social media.

In Lexington, that dude is probably getting employee of the month honors for his take on race.

OQGYmHy.jpg

Nothing about those CLASSLESS Obama girls?

Read all kinds of things about that today... pretty low to bring that up as news fodder and think that's acceptable even a little bit.

(That said, I also kind of raised an eyebrow at the length of their skirts. Totally acceptable party-wear and really cute... but maybe not "I'm going to be on national TV"-wear. Those are the kind of thoughts you keep inside, though.)

This isn't the first time Rams players have done the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture. Why is it hitting such a nerve now?

Just a guess but I bet before the riots people in St Louis associated that gesture with support of Brown and against police aggression but now they associate it with the rioters. Again...just a guess.

Back