• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

the republican party has always claimed to be the party of family values

Right. But that's different than claiming only Republicans have family values and a two parent family with two daughters doesn't have family values simply because they're Democrats.

Right. But that's different than claiming only Republicans have family values and a two parent family with two daughters doesn't have family values simply because they're Democrats.

It's already been answered.

Letting sluts abort babies, letting gheys get gay married, taking our guns, telling us we could keep our doctor, BENGHAZI
War on Christmas, bringing race into everything, being a Muslim, being born in Kenya
#lattesalute, always playing golf, not deporting illegals

republicans are the party of family values therefore republicans are the ones with family values therefore democrats are the ones without family values therefore the obamas who are members of the democrat party do not have family values

No one has claimed that picture is legitimate. I think (hope) everyone would agree that it is ridiculous. However, the ridiculousness can just come from the person being an idiot...not necessarily an idiot and a racist. Necessary and Sufficient Clause.

Last edited:
republicans are the party of family values therefore republicans are the ones with family values therefore democrats are the ones without family values therefore the obamas who are members of the democrat party do not have family values

I mean this COULD be why.

I've always taken that to mean Republicans believed that Democrats didn't espouse family values because of their support for abortion, women's rights, and gay rights. I didn't realize Republicans felt Democrats couldn't have class.

Facebook Gold from Crazies Go Here:

You never heard Republicans pontificate about the lack of class of the two previous Democrat Presidents?

As someone said earlier Bush II made a major issue of returning class to the White House.

That's hilarious.

12612.gif

hah, just saw this one on my timeline...

My latest post. Maybe if enough of you share it, we can do to Bill Clinton what a comedian managed to do to Bill Cosby. Because, while Cosby is disgraced and ostracized all across the country, and while the media relishes the opportunity to punish Cosby for his politically incorrect statements about race, Bill Clinton, former president, current Liberal Hero, continues to escape scrutiny for his own history of repeated alleged sexual assault, harassment, and rape.

Bill Clinton, according to many reports from many women, is a sexual predator, a violent pervert, and an all around despicable man who used his power and influence to coerce, manipulate, and intimidate innocent and helpless young women.

If we can drudge up old claims against some elderly sitcom star, maybe we can do the same against a man who, God help us, might actually end up in the White House again in two years.

So share this, make it go viral, and maybe it will be Clinton bombarded with questions about rape and assault next time he sits down for a fluff interview with the AP.

Let's make it happen, guys:

Bill Clinton was already disgraced and ostracized. How can Republicans forget one of their crowning achievements?

Back