• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Wow. That's got to be an actual family, too. Kids look exactly like the parents.

You sure that doesn't belong on the You Laugh You Lose thread? Because I just laughed really hard at that.

Sincerely,

Some asshole with no real knowledge of the world circa 1961. AKA, jhmd.

Tell me again about the upside to a nuclear weapon in Iran's hands. You're on the record, too, champ. Can't wait to here how it was someone else's fault one day.

Tell me again about the upside to a nuclear weapon in Iran's hands. You're on the record, too, champ. Can't wait to here how it was someone else's fault one day.

Please point to the post I made saying that a nuclear armed Iran has an "upside". I'll wait.

Remember, you just said "upside" and that I'm "on the record", slick.

I can't wait for you to find these posts of mine! God speed.

I've seen the video. I think we all know it's Rand's fault.

If there was a video involved (or not....) and Islamic guys did something bad on her watch, I can tell you which Presidential candidate wasn't at fault.

If there was a video involved (or not....) and Islamic guys did something bad on her watch, I can tell you which Presidential candidate wasn't at fault.

Islamic guys doing something bad on somebody's watch?

Let's all take a few moments to think of who was on watch, and what political party that person belonged to, when the worst thing that some Islamic guys did to our country occurred.

We should really brainstorm this one, guys. Who was in charge when Islamic guys did the worst thing we've seen done to this country? And what political party was said person a part of when the atrocity of the Islamic guys acts took place?

And as a follow up, who allowed some other "Islamic guys" to fly out of the country when the country was technically a "no-fly" zone? What party did that person belong to again?

Rhetoric is cheap. Come at me with facts, jhmd.

Republicans being stronger on national security is nothing more than a falsehood.

Last edited:
Islamic guys doing something bad on somebody's watch?

Let's all take a few moments to think of who was on watch, and what political party that person belonged to, when the worst thing that some Islamic guys did to our country occurred.

We should really brainstorm this one, guys. Who was in charge when Islamic guys did the worst thing we've seen done to this country? And what political party was said person a part of when the atrocity of the Islamic guys acts took place?

And as a follow up, who allowed some other "Islamic guys" to fly out of the country when the country was technically a "no-fly" zone? What party did that person belong to again?

Rhetoric is cheap. Come at me with facts, jhmd.

Republicans being stronger on national security is nothing more than a falsehood.

Can somebody CGI some red hair and freckles on that bald dude in the video? That would accurately represent what just happened after dv7 dropped a bomb on jhmd's argument.

#blacklivesmatter
These are the 3 women who started the #blacklivesmatter movement. Notice that zero of them are white politicians trying to win an election.

patrisse_opal_alicia_fists.jpg

Last edited:
You think black people have simple minds. Got it.

That is upsetting and infuriating to read you say, but not at all surprising.

Both sides use scare tactics to instill fear. #stunned you're willing to lie to yourself that your guys do it too. Glad I'm sitting down.

eta: Anyone willing to fall for #blacklivesmatter as a serious policy debate (as if someone takes the other position)---and if you think I'm looking at you, you are right---is simple minded. Most of the true dupes are guilt-laden rich kids like you. This is instructive. It's okay to have dissenting thoughts about things that people who aren't white may have thought. In fact, it's a curious exercise in "equality" to be so afraid to critique someone else that you spend your life walking on eggshells.

Last edited:
You think black people have simple minds. Got it.

That is upsetting and infuriating to read you say, but not at all surprising.

Apparently, brilliant minds fear Iran dropping a nuclear bomb on the US, but only simple minds fear police.

Both sides use scare tactics to instill fear. #stunned you're willing to lie to yourself that your guys do it too. Glad I'm sitting down.

No. Police use scare tactics to instill fear. #blacklivesmatter talks about it.

Back