• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

35-45. Basically, if the teams you pulled for while at Wake won something significant in basketball.

So true. So true.

I'll add if the athletes you watched when you were in college are retiring or close, you're a micro-old.

I meant the college athletes. You're probably fine for now.

"There other places that can do the same thing.
There a few good things that came out of the research at awchwits too. Dont see anyone trying to justify that behavior. Sure PP does some good but killing 330k people a year is not right."

Awchwits was a place Hitlar killed Gews during the Hollercaust, right?

tweet-1-.jpg

tweet-2-.jpg

tweet-3-.jpg

tweet-4-.jpg

That last one is a Muslim dude from Sri Lanka. Yes I looked him up.

older, but:

Obama Turns 50 Despite Republican Opposition

WASHINGTON—After months of heated negotiations and failed attempts to achieve any kind of consensus, President Obama turned 50 years old Thursday, drawing strong criticism from Republicans in Congress. "With the host of problems this country is currently facing, the fact that our president is devoting time to the human process of aging is an affront to Americans everywhere," said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who advocated a provision to keep Obama 49 at least through the fall of 2013. "To move forward unilaterally and simply begin the next year of his life without bipartisan support—is that any way to lead a country?" According to White House officials, Obama attempted to work with Republicans right up until the Aug. 4 deadline, but was ultimately left with no choice except to turn a year older.

That last sentence is gold.

Back