• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

If I ever need a lawyer to just be an all around nuisance to someone I know who I'm calling.

With any luck, the other party will hire numbers and bankrupt us both.

bless 2&2s heart. Which, coincidentally like Cousin Eddie, is bigger than his brain.

If I ever need a lawyer to just be an all around nuisance to someone I know who I'm calling.

With any luck, the other party will hire numbers and bankrupt us both.

This one would be pretty straightforward to handle since, you know, there is no discrimination here present on the basis of race, religion, or national origin.

What I've seen in this thread, more than once, is the best "gold from crazies" coming from within our own forum instead of Facebook.

He is motivated by a bias against people who hate blacks and jews, the same way state fans who troll unc fans are motiviated by a bias against people who hate state.

The group wasn't set up to promote religious issues- it was set up to promote "Southern Heritage." Southern Heritage, like UNC fandom, is not a protected group.

It doesn't matter what the group was set up for. You admit that he has a bias against people who hate Jews. If those people hate Jews (which hatred itself is not a crime) because of their own religious beliefs, then he (though his crime related to the identity theft) is guilty of a hate crime against them the way the definition is written.

It doesn't matter what the group was set up for. You admit that he has a bias against people who hate Jews. If those people hate Jews (which hatred itself is not a crime) because of their own religious beliefs, then he (though his crime related to the identity theft) is guilty of a hate crime against them the way the definition is written.

1. That's not how it works. If I have a bias towards people who are against abortion and I act on that by vandalizing property with pro-choice slogans, I have not committed a hate crime against people who are against abortion because of their religious beliefs.

2. whose identity was stolen?

Which hate crime group does "being biased against a group of people who hate another religion" belong to? It's not race, religion, or national origin that much is certain. Similarly there was no theft of any kind, the admin was overwhelmed and the author of the article volunteered to take over and the admin gave him control. I think you have a lack of understanding how facebook works which is contributing to a fundamental misunderstanding of what occurred in the article in question.

I've known 2&2 for almost 20 years and I still have to remind myself he's not an old.

Based on the increasing number of people out there converted to "utter stupidity," you could make some pretty good money defending them. Why y'all could start a family business. The free inhabitant could easily win converts to utter stupidity, the other brother-in-law could then arrest them, and you could cash in defending them. Works out for everybody. And, don't forget, being family business friendly is fashionable these days. Oh, don't worry, I'm glad to help, and I only want a small percentage of the take for the original the idea. I mean, people have to pay the stupid tax all the time, so why can't we get a piece of the action?

I wish they had money.

1098179_437352316397952_245266922_n.jpg

1. That's not how it works. If I have a bias towards people who are against abortion and I act on that by vandalizing property with pro-choice slogans, I have not committed a hate crime against people who are against abortion because of their religious beliefs.

2. whose identity was stolen?

1. Pro choice slogans would be fine. But if instead of pro choice slogans you wrote "Catholics suck" or painted Atheist symbols, then it would become a hate crime. In this instance, he brought religion into it through the Judaism references.

2. The identity of the group.

We're the same age, and it's time we admit we are micro-olds.

Sure. But 2&2 is like a full on "get off my lawn" and "damn those kids with their Facebooks" type old.

Sure. But 2&2 is like a full on "get off my lawn" and "damn those kids with their Facebooks" type old.

Haha yeah, but that is mostly on here, which is a breeding ground for nonsense millennial opinions that I can actually see in their black and white ridiculousness. In real life I'm not asking people for or listening to their opinions on political issues.

Back