• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

7dfd7f879b3e34eee48d42a0439221a0.jpg

I have to wonder: how many of those pillorying Kim Davis would have praised her if, before the SCOTUS said states were required to perform SSM, she had defied state law prohibiting SSM by issuing marriage licenses to SS couples because of her religious objection?

Not I.

I have to wonder: how many of those pillorying Kim Davis would have praised her if, before the SCOTUS said states were required to perform SSM, she had defied state law prohibiting SSM by issuing marriage licenses to SS couples because of her religious objection?

I wouldn't because those licenses would be worthless.

I have to wonder: how many people supporting Kim Davis would have praised her if she had wrapped herself in a confederate flag and worn a jefferson davis t shirt to work

If Obama has to make a statement every time someone gets killed with a gun, they should probably get him a shorter podium and a comfortable chair because he's going to be there a while. How long do you think making 30,000+ statements would take?

Back