• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

denali-kenyna-word-for-black-power-meme-650x403.jpg

Ok, that one just pisses me off.

There are more marriage incentives in the United States than almost any other country in the world.
Is that true?? My taxes are going way up from getting married and same goes for most people. Maybe social pressure, but I don't think that's stronger in the US than other countries.

Is that true?? My taxes are going way up from getting married and same goes for most people. Maybe social pressure, but I don't think that's stronger in the US than other countries.

I think the incentives are more pronounced for single income married households or households where one earns significantly more.

Welcome back, Freak!

Is that true?? My taxes are going way up from getting married and same goes for most 2 income couples where their income level is at least in at least the 25% marginal bracket (i.e., not most people, but most people on a Wake Forest message board and their friends and colleagues). Maybe social pressure, but I don't think that's stronger in the US than other countries.

FIFY

Last edited:
No. It does require a basic understanding of how other people who aren't like me think.

Whether or not something is an emergency is up to the person.

Going to the ER is an adaptation of people who don't have other ways of getting their medical needs met.

+1

In other words, "I'm about to get that conservative $$$$. Money ain't a thing, bitches!"

Ugh, the whole point of martyrdom is that you get boiled in a massive pot or a bunch of arrows shot into your body or your head chopped off or your skin flayed to the bone. Going to prison is easy. Proper martyrs would be ashamed of #KimDavis.

Ugh, the whole point of martyrdom is that you get boiled in a massive pot or a bunch of arrows shot into your body or your head chopped off or your skin flayed to the bone. Going to prison is easy. Proper martyrs would be ashamed of #KimDavis.

Hence the prosperity gospel descriptor.

Back