• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

12191751_10153711035449919_5826779985779743286_n.jpg

Paul Ryan married his father?

can i get a ruling? is that irony coming from a jew?

I took that to mean he had the highest score in Detroit history when he took it. That's possible. Who knows if it's true but it's possible.

I took that to mean he had the highest score in Detroit history when he took it. That's possible. Who knows if it's true but it's possible.

Doesn't seem plausible that he was the first 1600 in a city the size of Detroit.

I feel like kids in Winston bang 1600s on the reg. I hit 1440 and I'm an idiot. There was definitely a kid a year above me who hit 1600.

Lol millennials. 1600s used to be rare before they changed the scale and dumbed down the test.

Lol millennials. 1600s used to be rare before they changed the scale and dumbed down the test.

LOL, I'm not much younger than you and while I didn't hit 1600 myself -- fuck the English comp part -- I know 5 kids that hit 1600 from RJ Reynolds, Tabor, and West combined. And there could have been more. I've never been a social butterfly.

LOL, I'm not much younger than you and while I didn't hit 1600 myself -- fuck the English comp part -- I know 5 kids that hit 1600 from RJ Reynolds, Tabor, and West combined. And there could have been more. I've never been a social butterfly.

Not a chance. You have incredible people skills.

Reactions: ONW

Yeah, its amazing how smart millennials think they are. I know a fair number of people who started acing the math section of the SAT in 8th grade but I can't recall anyone who made an 800 on the verbal.

Yeah. dv7 knew some Winston area yokels who claimed a 1600 on the recentered participation trophy version of the SAT. Meanwhile I went to Science and Math and knew nobody with a 1600 because they hadn't started giving out scores like candy yet.

Back