• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

12466284_10153517827957730_1348773272723543024_o.jpg

And the website is AmericanStrong.com LOL

RJKarl just shat himself.

Seriously, though, it must be nice to be so blissfully ignorant that you feel comfortable posting that.

My wife is taking a gun class with a friend (we dont own a gun but this woman wanted to bring a few friends to try something new)....

The first thing a person asked was "if a muslin comes at me with a knife I can shoot them right?".

She's been texting me these all AM. Good/sad stuff.

My wife is taking a gun class with a friend (we dont own a gun but this woman wanted to bring a few friends to try something new)....

The first thing a person asked was "if a muslin comes at me with a knife I can shoot them right?".

Like an animated cloth?

Yes. But you have to obtain legal proof that they are Mooslim first.

Not crazy:

At first I was kinda glad to hear about that Maine dude. Like finaaaaally a REAL racist! Like I remember! Not like these pop tarts we have today. You know, when I was a kid, we had real racists. And I read a lot so I already know a lot of my friends that are older grew up with even better racists than I had. But I can only talk about my racists. These new ones are so soft. They won't even admit they don't want black guys in their state! Shit, I thought he would at least own it! He said it! Governor Poptart! When I was a kid, shit. These two high schoolers would yell and scream and throw shit at my sisters and I. "Go back to Africa you fuckin niggers! We're gonna kill you niggers!" And we are only HALF black! My mom's as white as you man. Chill out. Shit, Africa? We were born in Milford, Connecticut. Silly ass racists, you can't even keep a kid down with your bullshit! But I give them credit. At least they said how they felt. Nowadays I gotta hear and read "thug" or "animals" as if we don't know you want to say "nigger", but you're too scared of confrontation you try to use politically correct racism. Soft as baby shit. It's 2016, if you still don't like someone because of the color of their skin, you're a useless human being. Plain and simple. And if you're too soft to openly admit it, so you just use words like "thug" or "animal" or "respect", you're even worse. You're kind of a coward. At least take a stand in your life. Get in the game. It's 2016. You're either helping us evolve or you're holding us back. Stop wasting your life being a racist, you guys suck at it. #poptartracists

By the way Happy New Year!!

I kinda love the idea of responding to "thug" and "animal" with "P.C." They're all just euphemisms one way or another, but man how the racists would absolutely despise being called P.C.

Back