• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The @CloydRivers account is a great case of Poe's law. Looking over his Tweets I am unable to tell if he's satire or not.

516f2ecf35ab61f94d9f33abe27f2fc9.jpg

As to the question at the end, I don't think it's institutional racism as much as another example of how the "guns are fun" segment of society is insensitive to victims of gun violence.

HIM:
Only in the democratic debate would you hear that not one of their priorities includes national security or destroying ISIS. Thank God minimum wage will be higher though and we will stop that awful climate change.

Comments
ME!
Even with San Bernardino last month, I'm still more wary of a lunatic white man with a gun than a Muslim person from the Middle East. Why? Because I understand statistics and believe the FBI: http://www.nytimes.com/.../tally-of-attacks-in-us...

And if you aren't worried about climate change then you aren't doing right by our future generations.

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11
nytimes.com|By SCOTT SHANE

HIM:
I hope Isis kills you. And I wish climate change was working now. If it could be 80 degrees instead of 30, that would be great.
· 31 mins

ME:
You hope ISIS kills me? Good luck with that. I had a better chance of winning Powerball last week.

And you are confusing weather with climate, Chris. Here! Let Neil Degrasse Tyson explain with the helpful use of a dog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdxDFpDp_k

Are you on board with Trump? Or Cruz?

I think this was my first wish of death from religious extremists! Go me!

Very good friend at Wake. Suite mate on campus. Apartment mate off campus. Soooo... close friend. We were at each other's weddings.

I'm assuming he's drunk and not at all bothered by it. But I do find it telling.

It's starting to bother me how many people prepare for very low probability events like an domestic attack by ISIS or winning the lottery.

It's starting to bother me how many people prepare for very low probability events like an domestic attack by ISIS or winning the lottery.

Rubio bought a gun on Christmas Eve so he can protect his family from ISIS.
I have a right to protect my family if someone were to come after us. In fact, if ISIS were to visit us or our communities at any moment, the last line of defense between ISIS and my family is the ability that I have to protect my family from them or from a criminal or anyone else who seeks to do us harm. Millions of Americans feel that way.

Back