• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

13138796_10154004252786163_5442755600364031093_n.jpg

Come on guys, RJKarl probably wasn't posting or reading the boards when "take the D" became a euphemism for sex.

Someone can fact check me. But I seem to recall hearing that in a BBC documentary- that Arkansas voters were not happy with Bill being married to a homely looking feminist who didn't take his name. So for the next election she decided to get a makeover, she got rid of the giant glasses and radically changed her appearance, and took his name.

Two points:

1. I remember a picture of the two of them in Time with her large glasses and hippie attire, looking somewhat stoned.

2. What BSF4L said is basically the same story that my dad's lawyer told me. He was a student in one of her classes at University of Arkansas Law School. I'll pass over the fact that he began his comments about her by saying that she was a complete phony. Hillary lectured in jeans, a T-shirt, sandals, wore thick glasses, and walked up and down without making any eye contact with any of the students in the lecture hall. Anybody who has taught and lectured knows that zero eye contact is bizarre and terrible behavior on the part of a teacher or speaker. If you have ever been in a class with such a teacher, you know.

The other day I met an attorney who worked with Hillary in Arkansas too. He said that she was the real deal. He was an attorney helping out on a case she was also working on. I'll pass over the fact that he began his comments about her by saying that he was a huge Clinton supporter. She showed up in a pantsuit appropriate for a female attorney and shook everyone's hand when they met. Anybody who has ever met an attorney knows that shaking hands is normal and commendable behavior on the part of an attorney or professional. If you've ever been in court with such an attorney, you know.

i thought trial laywers said hello by swinging their briefcase up and slamming it down sternly on the table

My story was about a conversation from 1999 and happens to be true. I've posted it before. Yours, numbers, was just made up mimicry and obvious bullshit.

People need to stop depending on snopes, as if it's a reliable source. It's not. It tends to be even less reliable and more agenda-driven than Wikipedia. By all means be skeptical of memes, which tend to be a grain of truth and 90% bullshit, but here is a clear example of where the person at snopes gets it wrong.
What snopes says:

What Clinton wrote in her affidavit:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

Bob 1, you should not be lecturing people on what constitutes a reliable source. Also, do you really think Clinton, in her affidavit, stated that the complainant fantasized about being raped by older men? Because she clearly did not and if you think she did your level of critical thinking and comprehension is very low.

Back