• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Women tryina see clearly and shit. Screw that.

Why should we care about anything sailor is saying he isn't even looking us in the eyes, Anybody who has post before knows that zero eye contact is bizarre and terrible behavior on the part of an ogboards poster.
John-Doyle-from-Liverpool-who-has-become-a-Youtube-sensation-for-popping-his-eyes-out-2245411.jpg

The affidavit is signed in her professional capacity and is in the normal course of business. There are plenty of things to criticize Hillary for and doing her job here iisn't one of them in my opinion

except that it is not cheaper to throw people in jail than it is to educate them. Nobody who knows anything believes this.

I guess that he is referencing the difference between a $13M cut and a $15M increase? that delta is actually $28M but #mathishard.

except that it is not cheaper to throw people in jail than it is to educate them. Nobody who knows anything believes this.

I guess that he is referencing the difference between a $13M cut and a $15M increase? that delta is actually $28M but #mathishard.

Sadly an awful lot of powerful people haven't gotten the memo yet on this one.

You don't win elections by talking about smart kids. You win elections by talking about locked up criminals.

You don't win elections by talking about smart kids. You win elections by talking about locked up criminals.

True although ignorant people fear both.

Nah, fam. The difference is $2 million for the state, who cut $15 million from education and increased spending for police by $13 million (assuming those numbers are true). Assuming no other budget changes, the state saves $2 million in spending.

Two thoughts:
1)Mudslime is a new one to me. I bet the originator is super proud of themselves.

2) the use of ampersands instead of "g"s in nigger is oddly courteous.

Two thoughts:
1)Mudslime is a new one to me. I bet the originator is super proud of themselves.

2) the use of ampersands instead of "g"s in nigger is oddly courteous.

Sadly, they are not even ampersands. Ampersands wouldn't look enough like "Gs".

You're right. I'm an idiot. Does the at sign have an official name?
Not that I know of. I don't actually know anything about its history, though I'm sure it became a hell of a lot more popular after the invention of internet.

Back