• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The whole thing is bad, but the bit about "we have eliminated all criminals in America, they are now called sick people" is particularly confusing.

What's confusing about it? The libturds have found a way to excuse every abhorrent behavior in this country. I hope that Tawas City is filled with real Americans like Ken Huber.

22007444_669711206566905_701803762257125553_n.jpg

^^^

i guess they are getting tired of only responding with "fake news", based on Trump saying as so, and then finding out that it was the truth.

"Read this in a article today, sounds just about right to me.
One of the primary purposes of these leftist demonstrations is to gin up racial division. A classic Marxist agitation tactic.
What the Democrats fear most? A Black Conservative especially one that speaks against their Plantation mentality. The Democratic party is historically the party of racism, and though they've tried to flip the script, they are STILL the party of racism.
The kneelers are merely marionettes with puppet strings controlled by propagandists. The ultimate goal is to replace individual identity with group-think identity politics to keep the masses divided and angry at the other guys so they won't notice who is really scr*wing them. The good news is there are those that aren't buying into it."

And I thought this was one of the more reasonable conservatives I knew...

I'm getting hyped about this Cam heel turn.

The best part is, the Panthers seemed to be the most "pro-flag" team this past Sunday, yet one guy opens his mouth and that was enough. What are the odds that Derek Anderson gets the first series tomorrow?

I admire President Trump for taking the stand that he has on speaking out against the NFL players who refuse to stand for the playing of the national anthem. If anyone tries to say he is meddling in an area where in he has no business, they are dead wrong! There is nothing more serious or important than honoring our country, it's flag and national anthem. When he says they should be fired if they do not stand, I agree completely. I think they need to be fired and lose the millions that they would've made. At some point people have to obey rules or accept the consequences of refusing to obey those rules! I say let's ship them all to North Korea and let them live there!!!

In other news, my kids come home from school telling me other kids are saying Hillary Clinton killed a bunch of people.

Just waded into a gun control debate. Wound up messaging my friend that her friends are morons. I just don't care.

I think I scared the guy off when I accused him of conflating eating a cheeseburger which might cause you to die of a heart attack at 60 with a toddler accidentally blowing his own head off with a handgun.

Back