• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

You mock but this is really the point for me as a Christian. It would not shock me if at some point in the political pendulum that Christianity was actually oppressed. I would want the right to take a kneel and pray to show my protest of that. The American 'christian' right doesn't understand that it is not a crazy thought to project us on the other side of this protest 50 years from now. We want to encourage peaceful, poignant protests like this to raise. Atop all awareness of an issue.

Not this "Christian"

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-adviser-nfl-protesters-ff218b312b9c/

It's hard to come up with a more tone deaf quote from all this than this one:

“I think what these players are doing is absolutely wrong,” Jeffress said. “These players ought to be thanking God that they live in a country where they’re not only free to earn millions of dollars every year, but they’re also free from the worry of being shot in the head for taking a knee like they would be if they were in North Korea.”

There's this underbelly of America that's climb out of the shadows that thinks they are real America, which sadly is probably true. However that real America isn't the America that makes the country they live in great. That's the thinkers, the inventors, the innovators, and so on. These awful people are the real lucky ones in this country because without the sheer luck of being born here they would be probably be dead.

There's this underbelly of America that's climb out of the shadows that thinks they are real America, which sadly is probably true. However that real America isn't the America that makes the country they live in great. That's the thinkers, the inventors, the innovators, and so on. These awful people are the real lucky ones in this country because without the sheer luck of being born here they would be probably be dead.

You sound like a Men's Warehouse commercial.

Probably my favorite Daily Show segment since Jon Stewart left the show:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/nujti...s-the-right-time-for-black-people-to-protest-

Solid point about the people against protesting the injustice in a country that Donald Trump himself practically called a post-apocalyptic hell hole while he was on the stump. After the gold star family debacle, the fact that he's a draft dodger, and his comments about John McCain, I honestly don't see how anyone can even pretend that Trump gives a rip about our troops.

These are the same people who LIT UP Obama because he walked onto his airplane one time without saluting a soldier. Soldiers are nothing more than a means to an end with Trump. Just like everything else in his life, he was handed a scenario ridiculously stacked in his favor, and he is systematically driving it into the ground.

Last edited:
Solid point about the people against protesting the injustice in a country that Donald Trump himself practically called a post-apocalyptic hell hole while he was on the stump. After the gold star family debacle, the fact that he's a draft dodger, and his comments about John McCain, I honestly don't see how anyone can even pretend that Trump gives a rip about our troops.

These are the same people who LIT UP Obama because he walked onto his airplane one time without saluting a soldier.

It's almost like it's not really about supporting the troops.

That was very well done. Noah is really finding a great way of doing TDS that keeps its CC roots while also being distinctly his.

We saw him do a standup set here on Saturday night and it was great. He's definitely gotten a lot more political than the specials that are available on Netflix, but that's to be expected given his day job. There's now a nice mix of politics and other stuff in his act.

21768208_1982221938722613_8870223563718750436_n.jpg

this was my question. all the rubes are saying that protesting should not be done at work, but then support a protest against gay marriage or a wedding cake at work. what's with the hypocrisy? republicans are so fickle and inconsistent on every issue. i wish people needed an IQ test to vote.

Alabama would not get one vote cast...Moore, for fuck's sake. Maybe better than Strange (only because it is a FU to Trump and Mc) but both belong in the nut house.

this was my question. all the rubes are saying that protesting should not be done at work, but then support a protest against gay marriage or a wedding cake at work. what's with the hypocrisy? republicans are so fickle and inconsistent on every issue. i wish people needed an IQ test to vote.

Alabama would not get one vote cast...Moore, for fuck's sake. Maybe better than Strange (only because it is a FU to Trump and Mc) but both belong in the nut house.

Thanks, man.

Makes you wonder if there is perhaps something else at play here. Hmmm...

Back