• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

hardly being dismissive, just pointing out the obvious
It is absolutely dismissive. However, perhaps you realize how bullshit your argument is since you chose not to answer the 1st question in my post.
Just so we are clear, you don't think rich black athletes should protest or bring attention to racial injustice that affects their community (because they are now rich)?

He wasn't the "right dude" until he was assassinated.

That's silly. He was clearly charismatic and the sheer example of who you'd want to represent your cause, given the results. Colin kaepernick can't compose proper sentences, that's why he's never parlayed this into any sort of situation where he articulated his beliefs.

Whereas MLK was one of the great orators of the past thousand years

You can believe in Kaep's message while also acknowledging he's a donk, if you disagree please quote me with anything he's said that would indicate intelligent thought.

Last edited:
Can we all at least agree if you are super offended by the anthem protests you surrender the right to call anyone else a snowflake?

That's silly. He was clearly charismatic and the sheer example of who you'd want to represent your cause, given the results. Colin kaepernick can't compose proper sentences, that's why he's never parlayed this into any sort of situation where he articulated his beliefs.

You can believe in Kaep's message while also acknowledging he's a donk, if you disagree please quote me with anything he's said that would indicate intelligent thought.

You are either a troll or a piece of shit, there isn't much in between.

So many people see the flag as a symbol of the military. How do you view it and what do you say to those people?

CK: I have great respect for the men and women that have fought for this country. I have family, I have friends that have gone and fought for this country. And they fight for freedom, they fight for the people, they fight for liberty and justice, for everyone. That's not happening. People are dying in vain because this country isn't holding their end of the bargain up, as far as giving freedom and justice, liberty to everybody. That's something that's not happening. I've seen videos, I've seen circumstances where men and women that have been in the military have come back and been treated unjustly by the country they have fought for, and have been murdered by the country they fought for, on our land. That's not right.

He's seen videos ? I stand corrected

This reads like BillBrasky proofread it, he teaches the 5th grade

Last edited:
I'll bet something, that quote was prolly like 4 months after he first knelt , cause he's a donk

so you're saying that MLK was well-spoken

What if they kneel and pray during the anthem?

You mock but this is really the point for me as a Christian. It would not shock me if at some point in the political pendulum that Christianity was actually oppressed. I would want the right to take a kneel and pray to show my protest of that. The American 'christian' right doesn't understand that it is not a crazy thought to project us on the other side of this protest 50 years from now. We want to encourage peaceful, poignant protests like this to raise. Atop all awareness of an issue.

You mock but this is really the point for me as a Christian. It would not shock me if at some point in the political pendulum that Christianity was actually oppressed. I would want the right to take a kneel and pray to show my protest of that. The American 'christian' right doesn't understand that it is not a crazy thought to project us on the other side of this protest 50 years from now. We want to encourage peaceful, poignant protests like this to raise. Atop all awareness of an issue.

I highly doubt unarmed Christians will get gunned down in the streets 50 years from now, prompting such a protest.

Seems okay to me.

38ad9553fb16c8247dc4d3867b88abdd.png

Every article ever written about Kaepernick as a person references how articulate and educated he is. He's more thoughtful and well-spoken than 99% of the people that are crucifying him for taking this stand (lol, pun).

Every article ever written about Kaepernick as a person references how articulate and educated he is. He's more thoughtful and well-spoken than 99% of the people that are crucifying him for taking this stand (lol, pun).

Are you saying Kaep is well-spoken?

:eek: ph, did that come up on your feed?

A HS friend got it from somewhere else.

It's not an unusual opinion. It's what people mean when they say black athletes and celebrities are "ungrateful."

Back