• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I think this goes here. I am at the Alabama Horse Coucil’s find raising event, it’s a colt starting competition and they have “entertainment” between the competition session. I am sitting here watching a lady gallop around on horse back singing songs. She just fucking sang the Beatles Come Together but rewrote the lyrics to be anti immigrant and pro-Trump. “Illegal immigrants get education for free, while the nation is drowning in debt, Come Together, right now, in DC!”

Yea...good thing we’re having Pub tax reform to lower that debt.

I think this goes here. I am at the Alabama Horse Coucil’s find raising event, it’s a colt starting competition and they have “entertainment” between the competition session. I am sitting here watching a lady gallop around on horse back singing songs. She just fucking sang the Beatles Come Together but rewrote the lyrics to be anti immigrant and pro-Trump. “Illegal immigrants get education for free, while the nation is drowning in debt, Come Together, right now, in DC!”

I've read a handful of posts on fb and other social media insisting that Roy Moore may be too extreme and nutty even for Alabama, and that Democrat Doug Jones might actually have a chance. LOL. If possible, a majority of Alabama voters would clone Moore and send two of him to DC as Senators, and seven as members of the House. He is the new face of the Alabama GOP (and the white Deep South generally).

I've read a handful of posts on fb and other social media insisting that Roy Moore may be too extreme and nutty even for Alabama, and that Democrat Doug Jones might actually have a chance. LOL. If possible, a majority of Alabama voters would clone Moore and send two of him to DC as Senators, and seven as members of the House. He is the new face of the Alabama GOP (and the white Deep South generally).

Yeah, no...Moore is pretty main stream in Alabama. He was elected to the Supreme Court twice.

This lady "performed" 3 more times throughout the day, including a session of Jesus songs which she called "Cowboy Church." I snapped a picture.

isSwb5U.png

No, not a political group. They try to promote good horse culture in the state. My wife is an equine vet and is volunteering on the council’s board, so I am here support my wife who is working to promote better horse health care. This has been a fascinating day in many respects.

Seriously? Your name isn’t Jerry, is it?

Any thoughts on an ad campaign for apples?

Funny how none of these allegations against judge Moore surfaced until now.The dummy democraps are up to their usual tricks they know they can't win so they assassinate his character. Stay in and fight the good fight judge.

I responded with:

If a report came out about Hillary having sexually abused someone and then it was revealed that that person worked on Donald Trump's campaign, what would your reaction be?

He deleted my comment.

Seriously

Obviously she had her book come out and has been promoting that, but I don't see how anyone can actually argue that she has been trying to stay in the spotlight since the election.

Haha, of course she is. She wants to run again, and with the Clintons grip on the dems, she might be able to do pull it off. Just think, every time our resident Hillary voters defend her, they are making her stronger for another run. So, go ahead, defend her, strengthen her, keep hope alive, nominate her, make my day.

Haha, of course she is. She wants to run again, and with the Clintons grip on the dems, she might be able to do pull it off. Just think, every time our resident Hillary voters defend her, they are making her stronger for another run. So, go ahead, defend her, strengthen her, keep hope alive, nominate her, make my day.

Go back to your Faux News fool. Lol, Hillary...idiot.

If you're not in the conservative news bubble, this is what you've heard about Hillary in the past year.

She went hiking
She tweets on occasion
She gave a speech or two
She wrote a book that wasn't all that spectacular
She did a book tour

Seriously? Your name isn’t Jerry, is it?

Any thoughts on an ad campaign for apples?

Sorry, I don’t know what this means. My name is not Jerry. Google indicates that maybe I should be insulted.

Back