• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

One woman on my feed with some blistering takes on the recent sexual harassment allegations on various people. First one is in response to HW
I find all the late again accusations lame. Anyone can say anything years later. My opinion is its a witchhunt.
my two daughters would have immediately come to me and the situation would have been dealt with THEN, these girls/women have lost any crediability they would have had waiting years later to divulge their so called experience.
As much as I hate to say, because I definitely do not support either of the Clintons, I'm sure there were multiple Clinton accusers who only wanted a claim to fame. As for Weinstein, those women, all ages, sold their bodies for Hollywood.
In response to Dennis Hastert paying his victims to keep quiet
punish Hasstert. Shame on those who took hush money and allowed that disgusting behavior to continue. Because in being silent, they lost crediability.
what I am saying is waiting years and years later lends yourself not to be believed. Why wait??? Does the crime become a crime only years later???
Like I said, everyone has an opinion, some.researched, some not. Some right, some wrong.

"Like I said, everyone has an opinion, some.researched, some not. Some right, some wrong."

2&2 to the courtesy phone, please.

14955883_10157757529185271_7973389672861577420_n.jpg

I hate to nit-pick memes, but Keurig's business model is more focused on what you do after you purchase the device. Taking a piece of the pie from sales of k-cups in perpetuity is where the big money is so smashing it does screw them over.

Obama looks kid-sized in the Weiner one. Like he must be on a stool or something.

I bet that has a 60% success rate for infuriating the base despite being "Let me try Photoshop for the first time" quality.

Can't tell if serious:

Back