• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

that wasn't liberals intent.they were looking for collusion between Trump and Russia to get him impeached but it backfired on them.the only collusion was between Hillary,Bill,and Russia on money donated to the Clinton foundation by Russia in exchange for 20% of our nations Uranium.

Somebody went old school with a mean letter to someone who wrote a letter to the editor.
28168699_10214239531038206_1719666587347813084_n.jpg

I don't understand how these types of people function in day to day life.

27982924_2079874785576027_140982344151617598_o.jpg

Last edited:
Alcohol kills more people than guns and children too. You don't see dems caring because they would rather get drunk than save children's lives

It's fun to get drunk so they don't care when children die.

I would support raising the gunning age to 21, holding gun stores liable for not cutting gun nuts off when they’ve had too many guns, and many other parallel laws to drunk driving.

We have a serious disconnect in our society regarding at what age someone is an adult.

If we’re taking away rights from 18 year olds, maybe we should move all rights and responsibilities to 21.

We have a serious disconnect in our society regarding at what age someone is an adult.

If we’re taking away rights from 18 year olds, maybe we should move all rights and responsibilities to 21.

with the delayed adulthood epidemic we should move basically everything to 21, yes.

Alcohol kills more people than guns and children too. You don't see dems caring because they would rather get drunk than save children's lives

It's fun to get drunk so they don't care when children die.

I think the entire point is to make it to where guns are not as ingrained into American culture as alcohol (you can liken it to opioids if you want). Some would argue we're already past the tipping point. I think prohibitionists had a good point and a strong argument. The problem was it wasn't practical.

Last edited:
I would support raising the gunning age to 21, holding gun stores liable for not cutting gun nuts off when they’ve had too many guns, and many other parallel laws to drunk driving.

Personally I don't think we can expect people over the age of 21 to be able to be responsible drinkers. Since people can't be trusted to be able to drink, the responsible drinkers should have to put the bottle down. Lives aren't worth the price of having a good time. Drinking with children is akin to keeping a loaded gun in your home, or owning a Pittbull.

Back