• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

207259_4434131703817_1148730216_n.jpg

Last edited:
At least they got the concept of boycotting correct, unlike the MAGA dummies:

0f1.jpg

That's hilarious. Well done, Trump supporter.

Mr Rogers was a Navy Seal, he wore the sweater to cover the tattoos on his are. He is credited for twenty two kills in the Vietnam war. A real man, a real hero.

From the perspective of living in Norrh Carolina, the thing about about Billy Graham isnt crazy. People considered him very important for some reason. I would like to know how newsworthy his death was in New York or California.

From the perspective of living in Norrh Carolina, the thing about about Billy Graham isnt crazy. People considered him very important for some reason. I would like to know how newsworthy his death was in New York or California.
No one really cares, not different than any other b list celeb passing

Billy Graham is at least partially responsible for the melding of politics and religion in this country. So there’s that.

How about this, though...we stop naming days and putting up statues of people because eventually we find out they’re all shitty flawed humans.

Billy Graham is at least partially responsible for the melding of politics and religion in this country. So there’s that.

How about this, though...we stop naming days and putting up statues of people because eventually we find out they’re all shitty flawed humans.

I don't think so here. That goes more with Falwell, Robertson, and Patterson. Franklin Graham kicked it into overdrive, though, on the back of his dad's name.

If anything, you could fault Graham for abdicating any political or social responsibility. His insistence on staying out of societal concerns and focusing just on conversionism is a legacy that has severely hurt the church today.

God I hope the rumors are true and Disney makes Elsa gay in Frozen 2 for the sake of this thread.

I don't think so here. That goes more with Falwell, Robertson, and Patterson. Franklin Graham kicked it into overdrive, though, on the back of his dad's name.

If anything, you could fault Graham for abdicating any political or social responsibility. His insistence on staying out of societal concerns and focusing just on conversionism is a legacy that has severely hurt the church today.

This is pretty revisionist.

This is pretty revisionist.

might be to some extent - while Graham was very much involved with Nixon (way too much, by his own admittance), and while he had access to every president, his persona was more of a "I'm going to stay out of social affairs" and just focus on "the gospel" (which his influence led to the belief that the gospel has nothing to say about social affairs, which is a sad and much longer conversation).

I'm not really a fan of Graham, but I put much more blame on the guys that I mentioned than on the elder Graham for the marrying of Christianity to the Republican party. Now if you want to lay some of the blame for the church increasingly being a tool for the powerful, uplifting the status quo of white supremacy at Graham's feet, have at it.

Sometime ago I posted about guy I used to know (I have no contact with him now, nor do I care to) who is a military and Iraq War vet, and a serious gun nut. He constantly posts conspiracy-driven rants on fb using "secret intel" he claims to have seen in the military, and based on his "life experience" in the military (he's not in the service anymore, I don't know what he does now for a living). About once every two months he goes off on long, long fb rants, which often include some vague threats aimed at the idiot, non-military civilians who dare to disagree with him. He posted his latest today, and it's a doozy. There's no way I can post the entire thing, as it's much too long, but I've listed the highlights below. Apparently, it's all the fault of godless, librul, America-hating teachers that they're getting themselves shot, along with the "anarchist" students they've taught to hate America, its military, and its values. He especially loathes anyone who criticizes the military in any way, and so he seems to equate Greg Salcido with the entire public school system in the country. It goes without saying, of course, that easy access to guns is in no way to blame for these school shootings. It's all the teachers and school official's fault for creating "little monsters" who can somehow go out and buy AR-15s to kill these worthless teachers and, coincidentally, their students. A sampling of his rant:

Let me tell you where to place the blame, since the spineless elected officials, political appointees, politicians and yellow cowardly media won't -

Who's to blame? The TEACHERS for putting the teachers' unions and pay and benefits ahead of the children, that it is your responsibility to keep safe during the school day. Sitting in silence at the NEA or NCAE, or whatever meetings, and only worrying about your future ..... or simply sitting there in silence and keeping your mouth shut, so as not to rock the boat. All so you can make your 20 or 30 years and retirement. Go along to get along. Company man.

You do not teach people to be civil and courteous to one another anymore.

You teach that the "individual" is more important than the other 99.9% of the body ..... no matter what.

You are creating an environment that is rich for anarchist to grow and flourish.

You teach a lack of respect for our Country.

You teach a lack of respect for our Flag.

You teach a lack of respect for our Anthem.

You teach a lack of respect for our Troops and Military, and that it's okay to look down on them - since in your eyes, they are morons. Just like GREG SALCIDO does.

You teach a level of disrespect for Christianity and Judaism, but hold Islam as above reproach ..... don't allow prayer in school, but send home "learning about Islam and tolerance" as homework assignments.

You teach a lack of respect for law enforcement.

You teach that if a student or someone doesn't agree with another's point of view, that it's okay to shout them down ..... shut them up ..... set buildings and streets on fire to make a point.

You have created a lack of respect for our schools, teachers, principals, authority, school resource law enforcement officers, and a lack of respect for classmates, fellow students, and anyone that doesn't agree with what LITTLE JOHNNY or SUZIE ANARCHIST now has in their mind and in their heart.

This is all your fault. Everyone mentioned above. THIS IS YOUR FAULT.

It is ironic that many of the very teachers in that system, that teach disdain for law enforcement and mock Christianity on a daily basis, were being attacked by one of the very monsters they created - and during that attack, they were locked in a classroom or a closet, frantically dialing 9-1-1 for the very Police they despise daily, and praying to the God they mock at every chance, that those men and women in law enforcement (many of low class prior military service) gets there in time to kill the very animal they created in the education system .... before he finds them hiding in that closet .... and with his hatred for authority and groupthink anarchist indoctrination cuts them to pieces. That is true irony.

Next time, a little anarchist with a drivers license will run down and run over 300 students standing outside, waiting to get on the school bus to go home.

What will you blame then .... the car? What do we do? Raise the age for driving to 21 as well?

It is the evil heart, not the inanimate object, that you should be leery of and fear.

Last edited:
That's looney enough, but just as distressing is all the "amens" and "preach brother" comments this guy no doubt got in response.

Back