• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

To be fair, many millennials think I'm one of them as well. Black don't crack and all that. I'm on that Leonard Hamilton plan.

But seriously, I've been posting on these boards for over 20 years at this point.

And now I know that Leonard Hamilton is almost 70. I feel faint. Everything I once held true is turning out to be a lie.

I 'member when he was UndergraduateDeac. Actually I remember his old name, but won't say it because it includes some self-doxxing.

29541590_1636259736427091_4920178962154744226_n.jpg

ph bought me beer when I was a freshman

I doubt that. I definitely remember hanging out with you at the Joel when I was a freshman and you were just your sister's little bro.

My original name was GraduatinDeac because I was graduating. Then I changed it to GraduatedDeac because I graduated.

donaldross and I talked at the Duke grad student basketball ticket campout and convinced me to change my screenname because "You can't be GraduatedDeac forever." He was considering changing his name to HomeGamsinHarmsWay, a convoluted reference to his enduring stance on the Joel. I came up with PhDeac on the fly because I was in a doctoral program. I thought about changing my name when I moved but ProfDeac and TampaDeac were already taken. And I really don't care much about screennames.

I doubt that. I definitely remember hanging out with you at the Joel when I was a freshman and you were just your sister's little bro.

My original name was GraduatinDeac because I was graduating. Then I changed it to GraduatedDeac because I graduated.

donaldross and I talked at the Duke grad student basketball ticket campout and convinced me to change my screenname because "You can't be GraduatedDeac forever." He was considering changing his name to HomeGamsinHarmsWay, a convoluted reference to his enduring stance on the Joel. I came up with PhDeac on the fly because I was in a doctoral program. I thought about changing my name when I moved but ProfDeac and TampaDeac were already taken. And I really don't care much about screennames.

Grandpa, what was donaldross like before Ron Wellman broke his heart and stole all his happy?

Grandpa, what was donaldross like before Ron Wellman broke his heart and stole all his happy?

Pretty much the same. He’s obnoxious but he’s your guy. He’s worked hard to get where he is. He always hustles. He didn’t have the money he has right now but he always did well.

We will be better off as a program when he’s a big donor making things happen. I didn’t think that 20 years ago but the 70s and 80s Deacs haven’t done right by Wake athletics as a whole.

yeah, i remember that too. But you and another upperclassman definitely dropped some beer off at my dorm room during the couple of days after pre-school was over before the rest of campus arrived (maybe the other guy bought it and you were just with him, don't know about that).

yeah, i remember that too. But you and another upperclassman definitely dropped some beer off at my dorm room during the couple of days after pre-school was over before the rest of campus arrived (maybe the other guy bought it and you were just with him, don't know about that).

Don't remember that at all. I didn't drink at all at Wake.

Giving beer to pre-schoolers is definitely ILLEGAL.

So they deserved to get shot? That seems to be the clear implication here. Nevermind that it's not accurate in any way. My God, there's some really pathetic and miserable people on social media these days. Anything to protect those guns! "Well, ma'am, I'm sorry that a clearly disturbed 19-year-old was able to go out and buy an AR-15 and kill your child, but we can't do anything that might infringe on our rights to load up on any weapon we want, or as many as we want, because someday we'll need those weapons to fight our own government when it becomes a tyranny. Besides, it was really all your child's fault that they got themselves killed, cause I heard or read on social media somewhere that they were bullying this poor, innocent gun owner until he just couldn't take it anymore and did what any red-blooded, god-fearin', gun owner would do."

Last edited:

LOL. So I guess we should bring back slavery and the African slave trade, keep women from voting, elect US Senators via state legislatures, and only allow upper-class white men with property to vote. Cause that was also the intent of the Framers as well. I love how people who claim to follow a strict interpretation of the Constitution are nonetheless highly selective in what they choose to be strict and literal about. Just like the Bible.

Back