• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

It isn't the media's job to manipulate the president or to try to influence public policy.

Please send the mainstream media networks, websites and newspapers a letter to that effect. They seem to be misinformed as to their mission!

You’re basically me.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

MDMH and Ph meeting at the OGBoards ACCCG tailgate this December.

Please send the mainstream media networks, websites and newspapers a letter to that effect. They seem to be misinformed as to their mission!

So you have concluded that the media is doing this, and then you are criticizing the media for not doing this.

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, except Ph would go with the traditional Spiderman costume because #nerd and MDMH venom just to be a dick about it

Did you all know that you can look up the categories Facebook has you in to sell you to advertisers?

Settings > Ads > Your Information > Review and Manage Your Categories

It's pretty creepy to see what they get right and funny what they get wrong.

Most of mine are not crazy, but I thought this was interesting:

Top 2 friends of anyone that is a moderately or highly engaged football (US soccer) fan. Excludes people that are already football fans.

So they have me down as sort of a tangential soccer fan because I have friends that are soccer fans, but they have not assigned me to a category of any of the sports that I actually participate in, follow, or watch on TV, like NFL/NCAA football, college basketball, snow skiing, etc. Weird.

lol, I envision a more Joe Pesci & Danny Glover, Gone Fishin' type meet up
8aebf136d5dcd03f07c473b87ff1748c.jpg

Geez. I’m not that old.

*looks it up and sees I’m 8 years younger than Glover when he filmed it and older than Glover as Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon*

Screw me.

Geez. I’m not that old.

*looks it up and sees I’m 8 years younger than Glover when he filmed it and older than Glover as Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon*

Screw me.

My math puts you at 43. I thought you were like 33 you old fuck you're almost my age

Turn 42 in about two months.

I’m a Duncan era Deac, the greatest generation. #90sdeacs

Geez. I’m not that old.

Screw me.

You're too old for this shit.

To be fair, many millennials think I'm one of them as well. Black don't crack and all that. I'm on that Leonard Hamilton plan.

But seriously, I've been posting on these boards for over 20 years at this point.

Back