• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Unless the local sheriffs department joins the resistance, then they just got a tank and 40 cal handgun.
Oh, then you wont be needing those rifles in your personal armory then. Please turn those in to your benevolent and trustworthy sheriffs department at your earliest convenience.

George Soros’s $18 billion fund to destabilize democratic countries is more dangerous to God-given liberty than ACORN ever was... It's time to defund Soros and affiliates just like we did ACORN! ✊✊✊

29511393_1889837191090281_4107160824660321865_n.jpg

You can find these and more here:

https://www.facebook.com/KingforCongress/

1122a97194ea827c075683569a8d4059.jpg

You’ll never guess where Molon Labe makes their money.

These people are obsessed with Nazis and Nazi images - I wonder why? They can ridicule these teen protesters all they want, but at this point I think it's clear that they are genuinely scared of these kids. They've done something no politician has been able to do - they've rattled the NRA and other gun nuts and forced them on the defensive for the first time in a long while. No wonder they hate and fear them so much. "Useful idiots", lol.

I knew King was shitty, but I still can't believe that's his page.
29425998_1882241141849886_6553764814001274880_n.jpg

I feel like the staircase should be in the other direction? Like, those other things would lead to murder?

I knew Republicans don’t care about victims of gun violence. I’m still surprised at the extent to which they mock and demean the Parkland kids.

Was it here that I saw a photoshop of Emma Gonzalez ripping up the Constitution?

I knew Republicans don’t care about victims of gun violence. I’m still surprised at the extent to which they mock and demean the Parkland kids.

Was it here that I saw a photoshop of Emma Gonzalez ripping up the Constitution?

They really don't give a shit about the niceties anymore. And it's not just the NRA or the GOP politicians they support who are attacking these teens, it's their Trumpite base as well. I've seen several posts on fb ridiculing and/or attacking these kids today. Trump's election seems to have convinced them that the momentum has moved their way, that they really are the "silent majority", and therefore that they don't need to hide or cover their prejudices and feelings anymore. Any pretense to caring about the civilities of politics is out the window, and anyone who criticizes or opposes them is fair game, even high school kids who saw their classmates murdered just a short while earlier. They don't care, and don't even care to hide that they don't care.

We should have been warned by how they went after the Sandy Hook parents. That was only because they couldn’t directly go after the children themselves.

They really don't give a shit about the niceties anymore. And it's not just the NRA or the GOP politicians they support who are attacking these teens, it's their Trumpite base as well. I've seen several posts on fb ridiculing and/or attacking these kids today. Trump's election seems to have convinced them that the momentum has moved their way, that they really are the "silent majority", and therefore that they don't need to hide or cover their prejudices and feelings anymore. Any pretense to caring about the civilities of politics is out the window, and anyone who criticizes or opposes them is fair game, even high school kids who saw their classmates murdered just a short while earlier. They don't care, and don't even care to hide that they don't care.

i am starting to have some concerns about what might happen when Trump loses the 2020 election. there are a lot of heavily armed people out there who truly believe that anyone who votes against Trump is not a "real American". I think there are large numbers of active-duty military and law enforcement who hold these opinions - even at the top. Look at John Kelly who was a very respected general but who now has been exposed as a hard-core anti-immigrant guy who is ready to defend Trump at every turn. Fox News and their brethren farther to the right side of the loony bin have created some real hatred coming from a dangerous part of our society against the rest of it, and normalized this militaristic theory that the second amendment makes it OK to rebel against the government. It's concerning and if Trump started telling these people to rise up and contest his loss in an election I'm not sure what might happen.

i am starting to have some concerns about what might happen when Trump loses the 2020 election. there are a lot of heavily armed people out there who truly believe that anyone who votes against Trump is not a "real American". I think there are large numbers of active-duty military and law enforcement who hold these opinions - even at the top. Look at John Kelly who was a very respected general but who now has been exposed as a hard-core anti-immigrant guy who is ready to defend Trump at every turn. Fox News and their brethren farther to the right side of the loony bin have created some real hatred coming from a dangerous part of our society against the rest of it, and normalized this militaristic theory that the second amendment makes it OK to rebel against the government. It's concerning and if Trump started telling these people to rise up and contest his loss in an election I'm not sure what might happen.

I'm starting to worry about David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez. They're high profile kids drawing the ire of the most radical, paranoid gun owners in the country. Even Republican politicians are stoking the anger against them.

That's been my fear for some time. When Trump was running in 2016, he was quoted in an article telling his supporters that he was their last chance to prevent the final downfall of everything they believed in. A big part of their support for Trump is that they see him as their last chance to turn the clock back on all the social and cultural progress since the Sixties that they despise so much. If Congress does attempt to impeach him, or he loses in 2020, there's no telling what some of his more extreme supporters will do. Some of them are so far into Dale Gribble "deep state" conspiracy theories that they will never believe that Trump really lost the election, or that he should be impeached. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail, and I don't think a majority of Trump voters would resort to violence, but a significant percentage might.

That's been my fear for some time. When Trump was running in 2016, he was quoted in an article telling his supporters that he was their last chance to prevent the final downfall of everything they believed in. A big part of their support for Trump is that they see him as their last chance to turn the clock back on all the social and cultural progress since the Sixties that they despise so much. If Congress does attempt to impeach him, or he loses in 2020, there's no telling what some of his more extreme supporters will do. Some of them are so far into Dale Gribble "deep state" conspiracy theories that they will never believe that Trump really lost the election, or that he should be impeached. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail, and I don't think a majority of Trump voters would resort to violence, but a significant percentage might.

It only takes a few.

But it's not just the violence. It's the people like moonz and sailor and Lectro who will view any future administration as the product of a deep state conspiracy.

You can go ahead and start writing your articles about illegal immigrants voting in 2020. Fox News would probably give you an advance on those. They will definitely be running them.

You can go ahead and start writing your articles about illegal immigrants voting in 2020. Fox News would probably give you an advance on those. They will definitely be running them.

And 15 and 16 year olds with fake IDs.

Apparently the holocaust only happened because not enough people were armed.

Back