• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I was unaware that don’t tread on anyone included showering people with government oversight, money, and bureaucratic ineffective government programs.
So we'll stop showering money. Lets start with Israel, ICE, and say....Raytheon.
57cd9e84517afed2b44446d7fc6cac28.jpg

Explain why.

Ummmm..... Because it compares the US governments actions in Flint and Standing rock, to the Syrians dropping chemical weapons down on their people. They aren't comparable, and any attempt to do so is completely batshit insane.

Ummmm..... Because it compares the US governments actions in Flint and Standing rock, to the Syrians dropping chemical weapons down on their people. They aren't comparable, and any attempt to do so is completely batshit insane.

Poison is poison. How is Americans poisoning Native Americans different than Syrians poisoning Syrians?

i mean, there is a degree of intentions. I'm not sure i would equate tear gas with weaponized chlorine gas

but nothing triggers conservative snowflakes like facing their hypocrisy

i mean, at least Assad is at war. What's the US government's excuse for knowingly letting its citizens be poisoned?

Poison is poison. How is Americans poisoning Native Americans different than Syrians poisoning Syrians?

If you won’t acknowledge a difference between a military grade chemical weapon attack and spraying tear gas on protesters I can’t help you. You won’t take an L and it’s not worth the time.

If you won’t acknowledge a difference between a military grade chemical weapon attack and spraying tear gas on protesters I can’t help you. You won’t take an L and it’s not worth the time.

If you won't explain the difference, I can't help you. You won't engage in a legitimate discussion.

https://www.thenation.com/article/prisons-are-using-military-grade-tear-gas-to-punish-inmates/

In Bahrain, it took an asthmatic man’s life. Bahrain bought it from South Korea, where it’s been used on dissidents for decades. In Egypt, it choked 37 men to death in the back of a police truck. Egypt got it from the USA. It’s tear gas, and it’s becoming a staple of life in American prisons.

Tear gas is mostly known in the United States as a “crowd control weapon” for dispersing unwanted demonstrators. Beloved of US SWAT teams and riot cops, ubiquitous in police arsenals, it played a key role in suppressing civilians during the protests of the Arab Spring. From Ferguson in 2014 to Rio de Janeiro this year, it’s become notorious for its risks and health effects: miscarriages, lung damage, blunt-force trauma, asphyxiation. So why are we using it on captives?

If you won't explain the difference, I can't help you. You won't engage in a legitimate discussion.

"Tear gas" is an incapacitating agent. That means it is designed to keep someone from functioning effectively for a short period of time (usually much less than a day).The effects from tear gas are not expected to cause any long term health issues.

The Syrian chemical gas attack is preliminarily thought to involve an organophosphate nerve agent, possibly Sarin, possibly mixed with Chlorine. The purpose of nerve agents is to kill or leave its victims permanently disabled. Use of Sarin and Chlorine is outlawed under the Geneva Convention on Warfare. Sarin was used in the gas attack in the Tokyo subway some years ago.

Until observers are allowed to take samples in the area where the attacks in Syria took place, it is difficult to further define the chemicals used.

Back