• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Nah bro your reading comprehension is a joke. Literally in my post I stated that there is an argument to be made that the hatred level for Trump could be justified. It’s just stronger than it ever was for Obama.

That's crap. Obama was called every name in the book, racist attacks and false claims.

Trump has done what he gets shit for. That's a huge difference.

That's crap. Obama was called every name in the book, racist attacks and false claims.

Trump has done what he gets shit for. That's a huge difference.

This. Obama, and his wife, faced unadulterated bigotry and hatred from Republicans just for the color of their skin. It was pathetic but yet unwavering. He handled it with class.

Trump on the other hand reaps what he shows and class has never been spoken in the same sentence as Trump. Those that don’t want to see what he is doing or his record of corruption (prior to the election) choose not to pay attention. All they see is red and blue.

562661_10151312166576222_1080473438_n.jpg

I watch conservatives get in fights with liberals that may not even exist, or exist a continent away, but when it comes to Trump supporters, I know plenty that are exactly like the stereotypes suggest.

Last edited:
meh, in california if you're illegal you make more than legals who can be in the 40% marginal tax bracket and you get free healthcare. Dems are being dense by ignoring this issue.

Last edited:
I lived in rural North Carolina for the Obama presidency, and Austin TX for Trump. So both areas of peak hating for Obama/Trump. The level of hatred for Obama doesn’t even register compared to what it is for Trump, to say they’re equivalent is being intentionally dense. The argument of whether Trump hate is justified is another issue though.

Yeah, dude - that's just wrong. I'm from eastern NC and I stopped going to my parents church when visiting back home after a "bible study" where one lady spent 30 minutes describing how Obama was in alliance with the anti-Christ and destroying American society because that would accelerate the arrival of the end times. And that kind of stuff was just the tip of the iceberg - the straight up racism was oddly easier to hear and write off those people as hopeless. If I had a nickel for every time I was back home and heard Obama and the n-word in the same sentence, I'd be Bill Gates.

Side note - the crazy lady who spent all that time in a church talking about Obama and the anti-Christ? She just won a Republican primary for NC State House and will be on the ballot in the fall.

Coach Manning:Wrangor = President Trump:WFCatamount

Both posters are just fucking broken at this point.

This. Obama, and his wife, faced unadulterated bigotry and hatred from Republicans just for the color of their skin. It was pathetic but yet unwavering. He handled it with class.

Trump on the other hand reaps what he shows and class has never been spoken in the same sentence as Trump. Those that don’t want to see what he is doing or his record of corruption (prior to the election) choose not to pay attention. All they see is red and blue.
Listen 45% of the country right now supports impeachment of trump. That’s at Nixon watergate levels. What was the percentage levels of support for impeaching Obama?

I don’t get why this triggers you guys, I would think high levels of hate of Trump should mean good things, as it is a step closer to the end of his presidency.

Did some racist backwood whites think Obama was the Anti-Christ? Sure, but at the highest possible number those people probably make up 15-25% of the voting population.

Listen 45% of the country right now supports impeachment of trump. That’s at Nixon watergate levels. What was the percentage levels of support for impeaching Obama?

I don’t get why this triggers you guys, I would think high levels of hate of Trump should mean good things, as it is a step closer to the end of his presidency.

Did some racist backwood whites think Obama was the Anti-Christ? Sure, but at the highest possible number those people probably make up 15-25% of the voting population.
What did Obama do that was impeachable. Whereas trump (while not proven yet ) seems fishy based on the current evidence. Maybe a better way to state your point is to just use poll numbers

That’s a different argument entirely. Surely you’re not arguing that supporting impeachment is equivalent to the virulently racist hatred of Obama?

Why are you so desperate to whataboutize all of the seedy elements of your party? I get that you’re probably a bit put off by all of the brazenly awful behavior but if the party itself can embrace it, you should too. Just own it.

i mean, what everyone else is saying. they are not nearly the same thing...in fact look at Hillary, Trump calls her "crooked hillary" when after 10 years of investigations no charges have been brought against her. BUT.....guess who has an extensive criminal record? i'll give you two guesses...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

What did Obama do that was impeachable. Whereas trump (while not proven yet ) seems fishy based on the current evidence. Maybe a better way to state your point is to just use poll numbers

There are plenty of proven actions Trump has taken that are grounds for impeachment, regardless of what Mueller finds. The emoluments issue alone is enough.

I was more than a little surprised to see #boycottWalmart as a trending hashtag just now, so I checked it out. Looks like MAGA-flakes are butthurt about a shirt they're selling.

-HkVefn1

There are not enough "uproarious laughter" memes out there to express the thought of the Trump base actually boycotting WalMart.

I went to Fox News to see if they were covering Jim Jordan covering for sexual abusers (they weren’t). But they were covering the DWS fake news and #boycottWalmart.

Back