• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Trump women get men to open their jars.

SEEMS LEGIT IMO !

e93ce74e3eea55a022b8d67870e0530c.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/1058502011/posts/10214282753356917/

Lots of dumbfuck rubes representing in the comments

Last edited:
How dumb do you have to be to believe that? It would take an incredible amount of dumb to read that and be like “Looks true to me.”

One thing that makes me feel somewhat decent about politics is that people voting for the worst politicians are largely doing so based on obvious lies. The big problem is that the lies aren’t obvious to them.

Not Facebook, but this article appeared in The State (Columbia, S.C.) newspaper about the negative impact that Trump's tariffs will have on South Carolina's jobs, job growth, and economy

Trump tariffs threaten SC jobs, economic growth, experts say

And here are two of the comments:

It goes without saying that The State is a card carrying member of the Leftist Fake News Media so their deranged Trump hate is reflected in all their so-called "reporting." Having said that, President Trump trying to stop America from being the world's "piggy bank" to be robbed at will, and it requres risks and guts in order to level the world trade playing field. He has already given us an economic boom not seen in decades so let's give the president a break while he tries to lower our outrageous trade deficit. MAGA

There is an old joke about the president of a small firm interviewing accountants. To decide if they were competent he gave them an accounting problem to determine how much profit would result from a certain situation. The one who got the job was the one who asked the president what he wanted the answer to be.

In the analysis of the impact of tariffs it looks like editors across the nation want their journalists to produce the answer that the sky is falling. The author of this article clearly has no concept of the details of how tariffs work nor of how business decisions get made. Rather than do a rational analysis she produces the answer that NeverTrumpers want to hear.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a treatable mental disorder.

i would not want the Wake Forest School of Law to be judged by how its alumni act when they are 74 and their brains have been rotted by years of exposure to Sean Hannity. Just like I don't want WFU undergrad to be judged by the Liquor Baron of Randleman.

i would not want the Wake Forest School of Law to be judged by how its alumni act when they are 74 and their brains have been rotted by years of exposure to Sean Hannity. Just like I don't want WFU undergrad to be judged by the Liquor Baron of Randleman.

ITT: Jokes

Farmers (what)
Farmers (what)
I'm ready (we're ready)
I think I'm gonna bomb a town
Get down
Don't you never, ever
Pull my lever
Cause I explode
And my nine is easy to load
I gotta thank God
'Cause he gave me the strength to rock Hard