• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

“After decades of Thomas the Tank Engine having female and international characters (typically represented by an actual train design from their home countries) conservatives have finally noticed and gotten angry about it. This is because the latest one is from Kenya.”

https://boingboing.net/2018/09/11/angry-at-kenyan-train-in-thoma.html

Not sure what that has to do with liking guns.

How the hell is trains in Klan gear a levelheaded criticism to Thomas the Tank Engine and multiculturalism ? Oh, I see it's parody or something.

Thankfully Choo Choo Soul and Chuggington have avoided this controversy.

Quick, somebody make a GIF of Don Cornelius in Klan robes with the Soul Train set on fire !

Some context about this quote from stable genius -- he said it on 9/11/01, 40 Wall St is his building, and what he said is, like everything else he says, false. Putrid mound of rancid glob has a history of saying shitty things about 9/11.

Holy subhuman waste of oxygen piece of shit. Who the hell says something like that just hours after one of the worst days in our history? Donald fuckin trump .

He is without a doubt the worst human being to ever hold the office, you throw in gross incompetence on top of that and you get the worst president we’ve ever had.

Holy subhuman waste of oxygen piece of shit. Who the hell says something like that just hours after one of the worst days in our history? Donald fuckin trump .

He is without a doubt the worst human being to ever hold the office, you throw in gross incompetence on top of that and you get the worst president we’ve ever had.

but she called half of his supporters deplorables, so they had to vote for him to spite her. There is no choice in a matter like that. :noidea:

41550419_1824919990895871_8111177241804668928_n.jpg

May have posted a similar one to this earlier in the thread.

Fiction, I wouldn't waste my money on bad fiction. I am very pleased with the good results of our President's policies. I will not join in trashing a patriot like our president, I will not join in trashing a true American. He is a true American who loves America and I will never believe trashy books as this book. As I said it is nasty fiction. 😠

Talking about Woodward's book

“After decades of Thomas the Tank Engine having female and international characters (typically represented by an actual train design from their home countries) conservatives have finally noticed and gotten angry about it. This is because the latest one is from Kenya.”

https://boingboing.net/2018/09/11/angry-at-kenyan-train-in-thoma.html

Not sure what that has to do with liking guns.
lol, I just read this, and this was my tweet early this morning

It really is impressive how quickly rubes turn on a dime to respecting the office.

They don't know who Woodward is, they don't know Putin/Un's history, they don't even know Trump's. All they know is what they have been told to like by Fox News for the past 2 years, and what they were told to hate the previous 8.

They don't know who Woodward is, they don't know Putin/Un's history, they don't even know Trump's. All they know is what they have been told to like by Fox News for the past 2 years, and what they were told to hate the previous 8.

This is 100% sad but true truth. A whole segment of the population that slurps up propaganda like its a Kwik-E--Mart slurpee.

Woodward has also written multiple critical books about multiple presidents.

Back