• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

There was never any danger of the North Vietnamese invading America and taking "our freedom".

domino4.gif

I thought this was pretty good
I've been seeing and hearing a lot of comments from men, some that I know and some that I don't, expressing their hurt, fear, anger, and most of all worry that they could find themselves in a situation where they are falsely accused of committing sexual assault. I get that response. I really do. As such, I've been giving it some thought, and I think I have some good advice that can help protect us all from such an awful outcome. Here are 10 things you can do to avoid becoming a victim:

1) Whenever you go out, do so in a group. If you have extra witnesses, it can help corroborate your version of events. Make sure most know you, but include folks who might not (friends of friends, new significant others of friends, etc.), so you can't be accused of just getting your friends to agree. Really think through that list beforehand to protect yourself.

2) Avoid drinking when you go out. We all know we act differently when we're drunk, and sober people arouse less suspicion. Furthermore, we know different people have different tolerance levels. So, by avoiding alcohol altogether you can totally and completely avoid that source of suspicion.

3) Think carefully about what you're wearing when you go out. Don't dress like the kinds of guys that are more likely to commit sexual assault: frat guys, Wall Streeters, etc. Don't look like you want to do it to avoid extra suspicion.

4) Don't go out with someone you don't know well. You need to be absolutely certain of their motivations. After all, no matter how common a false accusation is or isn't, any woman could make the claim. You don't know the decent ones from the others just on sight.

5) Familiarize yourself with the types of rape accusations that are more likely to be false. Then, you can take special precautions to avoid and/or further protect yourself when those circumstances arise.

6) Avoid places where sexual assaults are likely to happen. If you are accused, people are naturally going to wonder what you were thinking when you decided to go to that bar or that house in the first place. Protect yourself!

7) Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Have your friends, and their corroborating stories, left? If you want to avoid an accusation, you must be on guard at all times.

8 ) Be careful with what you put on the internet. People are going to judge you based on those pictures of you with a beer, the friends you keep, and the comments you make about that attractive woman. Think before you post!

9) Don't have sex, and be very open about your virginity. You're unlikely to be accused of rape if everyone knows you value you virginity.

10) Do your part to end rape culture. Being a vocal and active ally and believing the women who talk to you about their sexual assaults will help change the culture you are stuck in the middle of. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I know this sounds really inconvenient. Yes, it's a pain to have to plan your social life around the threat of a sexual assault accusation, but these are the times we live in. If you don't want to find yourself being accused of something you didn't do, then you have got to take steps to protect yourself. Otherwise, you're just asking for it.

TL;DR: Stop whining about finally having to do what women have _always_ had to do, you pathetic broflake.

Did you catch it, I did. Sneaky Shelia! What in the world did Democrat Congresswoman Shelia Lee Jackson give to Christine Ford Lawyer? Do you understand what is going on here now folks?

I thought this was pretty good

I don’t get the point. Presumably the argument is that these are unfair judgments (as they have been applied to women). But they’re fair as applied to Kavanaugh? Or is it just schadenfreude at a man being screwed by the unfair judgements that have screwed women for centuries? (Good?)

I don’t get the point. Presumably the argument is that these are unfair judgments (as they have been applied to women). But they’re fair as applied to Kavanaugh? Or is it just schadenfreude at a man being screwed by the unfair judgements that have screwed women for centuries? (Good?)

You’re over thinking it. It’s just putting men in the position women are always in. Putting yourself in someone else’s shoes.

42652985_1981171831922140_8635988091795931136_n.jpg

She risked it for 1 million dollars so far in go fund me money and to stop a Kavanaugh from getting confirmed to the Supreme Court for her political party. She is set for life financially. And if she is successful in stopping Kavanaugh she will be a liberal icon for life. Yeah in any risk/reward calculation the risk is way worth the reward for her. Plus the polygraph guy said she answered two generic questions. That’s not a polygraph test. I’ve taken dozens so I know what I’m talking about.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/09/viral-photo-doesnt-show-soros-with-ford/

"The biggest problem with the picture and the connection it claims to show, though, is that the woman featured in it isn’t Christine Blasey Ford. It’s Lyudmyla Kozlovska, president of a Polish human rights organization.

Kozlovska even called out the fakes on her Twitter, saying: “Oh. I noticed my photo with @georgesoros is used not only by #Russian #Polish #Moldovan #Kazakhstani propaganda but also in #US… unbelievable manipulation…”

Back