• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

i now see on facebook that if you remove one number from the toll free number for Obamacare, it spells 1-800-FUCKYO. This was allegedly personally planned by President Obama to give the finger to the country.

That's hilarious.

That's why we need to split the country into at least two pieces -- so there will be an escape for those of us who are sane.
There is a place for the progressives to go...it's Europe. Not sure why they have the need to try and destroy America. I believe in balance though and I think things will come back around to the right values and the principles the nation was founded on.
Where should I tell the conservative to go?

I'm sure it works fine for the wealthy Somalis.

6190597_orig.jpg

"This article is just ridiculous. Yes it is bad that people are out of work, but the fact that the Obama's have a staff of 90 people to keep their house maintained is ridiculous. They must really be roughing it only having 15 workers right now. I know the first place i would start with budget cuts. http://gma.yahoo.com/white-house-shutdown-obamas-doing-dishes-101405558--abc-news-politics.html"

"This article is just ridiculous. Yes it is bad that people are out of work, but the fact that the Obama's have a staff of 90 people to keep their house maintained is ridiculous. They must really be roughing it only having 15 workers right now. I know the first place i would start with budget cuts. http://gma.yahoo.com/white-house-shutdown-obamas-doing-dishes-101405558--abc-news-politics.html"

You really need better friends.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mark...t-constitution

"According to Levin, that plan involves Obama unilaterally raising the debt ceiling by citing the 14th Amendment.

In essence, Levin said, Obama effectively plans to "seize from Congress the power of the purse" in what he called "the most egregious attack on our Constitution by a President" in all of U.S. history.

Levin went further, saying that Obama is being encouraged "by Marxists dressed up as Constitutionalists, by people in his own party, he’s being encouraged to conduct himself as a dictator, and to bypass Congress and to bypass the Constitution."

"They want a full-blown Constitutional crisis. Please, listen to me, this is what they want! So they can continue to shred it!" he added.

"So, it is he who is prepared to extort and blackmail in ways that most of you, and most of my colleagues in this business can’t even imagine, or don’t even understand," he said. "And, if the President of the United States unilaterally lifts the debt ceiling, you can kiss the core functions of Congress goodbye, you can kiss this Republic goodbye, once and for all.""

http://www.examiner.com/article/mark...t-constitution

"According to Levin, that plan involves Obama unilaterally raising the debt ceiling by citing the 14th Amendment.

In essence, Levin said, Obama effectively plans to "seize from Congress the power of the purse" in what he called "the most egregious attack on our Constitution by a President" in all of U.S. history.

Levin went further, saying that Obama is being encouraged "by Marxists dressed up as Constitutionalists, by people in his own party, he’s being encouraged to conduct himself as a dictator, and to bypass Congress and to bypass the Constitution."

"They want a full-blown Constitutional crisis. Please, listen to me, this is what they want! So they can continue to shred it!" he added.

"So, it is he who is prepared to extort and blackmail in ways that most of you, and most of my colleagues in this business can’t even imagine, or don’t even understand," he said. "And, if the President of the United States unilaterally lifts the debt ceiling, you can kiss the core functions of Congress goodbye, you can kiss this Republic goodbye, once and for all.""

i think this Levin guy is the same one who is touting the idea that Marbury v. Madison was an unconstitutional usurpation of power by the Supreme Court, and touting the primacy of the House as the "People's House" that everyone should obey. No doubt he was singing a different tune when Nancy Pelosi was running it.

Back