• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The best forwards are always overtly racist. It's a safe vehicle for those jokes because those people can't read.

I feel awful for laughing at "Leroy on a rocket." I don't even know what that means, it just sounds funny.

Could you imagine if the National Weather Service DID name a Hurricane something like one of those names? The big news channels would LOSE.THEIR.SHIT.

I think they should name a hurricane after Maya Angelou and let her read the weather report.

"Obama is killing me with his garbage that I really hope no one is falling for. He has now said multiple times that he will be happy to negotiate with Republicans, but not until they fund the government and increase the debt limit. Hello!!! if they do that then there would be no reason for Obama to negotiate because he would have gotten everything he wanted already."

Nothing gets past this guy.

BKkoYykCIAAPqst.jpg

ATTENTION PATRIOTS! Please Support @T2SDA Truckers Ride For The Constitution & Join @Breaking_Obama in supporting the Truckers headed for Washington DC that have the same goal as we do to #IMPEACHOBAMA. We need 100,000 Shares of This Post by 9:00 AM Friday when the Trucks start clogging the Beltway!

BKkoYykCIAAPqst.jpg

ATTENTION PATRIOTS! Please Support @T2SDA Truckers Ride For The Constitution & Join @Breaking_Obama in supporting the Truckers headed for Washington DC that have the same goal as we do to #IMPEACHOBAMA. We need 100,000 Shares of This Post by 9:00 AM Friday when the Trucks start clogging the Beltway!

Why won't they negotiate.

6a00d834515a1f69e2017ee724862c970d-800wi

"DON'T BUY THESE STAMPS! THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 1, 2013. PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS DIRECTED THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE TO REMEMBER AND HONOR THE EID MUSLIM HOLIDAY SEASON WITH A NEW COMMEEMORATIVE 46 CENT FIRST CLASS HOLIDAY POSTAGE STAMP. THE NEW STAMP IS THE SECOND MUSLIM STAMP, AND CELEBRATES MUSLIM HOLIDAY! IF THERE IS ONLY ONE THING YOU FORWARD TODAY, LET IT BE THIS. REMEMBER TO ADAMANTLY BOYCOTT THIS STAMP WHEN YOU PURCHASE STAMPS ANYWHERE. ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS, NO THANK YOU, I DON'T WANT A MUSLIM STAMP ON MY LETTERS! BUY OUR US FLAG STAMP INSTEAD, PLEASE!!! PASS THIS ALONG TO EVERY PATRIOTIC AMERICAN YOU KNOW AND GET THE WORD OUT! HONOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHICH WAS FOUNDED ON THE BELIEFS OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Glad they used all caps and so many exclamation points so I can see that this is such a problem.

Everything I've been posting over the last few days is from the same friend. She's like the only crazy one I have left on facebook.

"DON'T BUY THESE STAMPS! THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 1, 2013. PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS DIRECTED THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE TO REMEMBER AND HONOR THE EID MUSLIM HOLIDAY SEASON WITH A NEW COMMEEMORATIVE 46 CENT FIRST CLASS HOLIDAY POSTAGE STAMP. THE NEW STAMP IS THE SECOND MUSLIM STAMP, AND CELEBRATES MUSLIM HOLIDAY! IF THERE IS ONLY ONE THING YOU FORWARD TODAY, LET IT BE THIS. REMEMBER TO ADAMANTLY BOYCOTT THIS STAMP WHEN YOU PURCHASE STAMPS ANYWHERE. ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS, NO THANK YOU, I DON'T WANT A MUSLIM STAMP ON MY LETTERS! BUY OUR US FLAG STAMP INSTEAD, PLEASE!!! PASS THIS ALONG TO EVERY PATRIOTIC AMERICAN YOU KNOW AND GET THE WORD OUT! HONOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHICH WAS FOUNDED ON THE BELIEFS OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Glad they used all caps and so many exclamation points so I can see that this is such a problem.

Ah, Freedom of Religion is alive and well.

Oh man, if I don't hear someone shouting "NO THANK YOU, I DON'T WANT A MUSLIM STAMP ON MY LETTERS!" the next time I go to the post office, I'm going to be very disappointed.

ha my wife gets a week off work next week bc of Eid, so thumbs up from me!

From Snopes about the stamp above:

The following images have been circulated as pictures of the USPS "Muslim" stamp (or as an "Arabic Valentine's Day stamp"), but neither depicts the Eid stamp: the former is a non-USPS custom stamp ordered through the Zazzle web site, and the latter is one of the USPS's 2013 Kaleidoscope Flowers series:

Hahaha, from the "Kaleidoscope Flowers series."

Back