• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

1391729_254527201363947_1250108650_n.jpg

Wow. #ObamaShutdown really took off even though anybody with a functioning brain can see that the Republicans in the House did the shutdown. That's fucking amazing. I hate stupidity.

So, I unfriended and blocked my "friend" last week. I haven't spoken to her in over two years and just felt like I had moved on. For a bit of context, on election day last year, she posted how she didn't know how anyone could call themselves a true Christian and vote for Obama. Further context, she is an insurance agent back home. I don't know how she knows I blocked her (other than coincidence of just looking for me), kind of weirded out by that:jfk:. The following are the text messages I received last night.

"I NEVER insinuated that at all to you it was not my intention I'm sorry you feel like I did but whatever... I told you I was a registered republican but didn't mean I wouldn't vote for a democrat ... I hate politics ... I stand for what i believe and I don't like Obama not because he's a democrat or black.... His new plans help some but hurt others ... I see both sides ...I have taken multiple tests he created for the healthcare ...you haven't ... I understand it's helping your dad but mine is reverse it's hurting ours .... My dad's coverage is tripling and can't get subsidy help .... I can't believe you of all people would let this ruin our friendship... We survived (previous workplace) together and you do this .... I have never put you or anyone down for what you do ... You have never heard me say a curse word but did i ever put you down for doing that ... I have never put you down for drinking I said i didn't like it but that's my opinion.... It's sad that you blocked me for this reason...my customers have nothing to do with this ... I change for no one ... I am proud of who I am if someone doesn't like my beliefs then they don't have to deal with me ... I will not agree with the ways of the world... Mixed marriages ... Alcohol ... Drugs.... Gays.... Etc.... But that's me and I answer for me not you or no one else .... I'm glad you can throw away one of the only friends you had in Ashe county... I wish you the best in life ...."

"A true friend wouldn't act like you did .... They would think nothing of a stamp posting or just brush it off instead if digging deep into it... I hope you enjoy life and make the most of it... I guess I will never see or speak to you again and I hope you can live with the fact that that was your choice.... Not mine .... So farewell"

" I will not agree with the ways of the world... Mixed marriages ... Alcohol ... Drugs.... Gays.... Etc.... "

Sounds like you made the right choice.

Wait wait wait......... people can tell when you've blocked them??

Also, to that message - :eek:

So, I unfriended and blocked my "friend" last week. I haven't spoken to her in over two years and just felt like I had moved on. For a bit of context, on election day last year, she posted how she didn't know how anyone could call themselves a true Christian and vote for Obama. Further context, she is an insurance agent back home. I don't know how she knows I blocked her (other than coincidence of just looking for me), kind of weirded out by that:jfk:. The following are the text messages I received last night.

"I NEVER insinuated that at all to you it was not my intention I'm sorry you feel like I did but whatever... I told you I was a registered republican but didn't mean I wouldn't vote for a democrat ... I hate politics ... I stand for what i believe and I don't like Obama not because he's a democrat or black.... His new plans help some but hurt others ... I see both sides ...I have taken multiple tests he created for the healthcare ...you haven't ... I understand it's helping your dad but mine is reverse it's hurting ours .... My dad's coverage is tripling and can't get subsidy help .... I can't believe you of all people would let this ruin our friendship... We survived (previous workplace) together and you do this .... I have never put you or anyone down for what you do ... You have never heard me say a curse word but did i ever put you down for doing that ... I have never put you down for drinking I said i didn't like it but that's my opinion.... It's sad that you blocked me for this reason...my customers have nothing to do with this ... I change for no one ... I am proud of who I am if someone doesn't like my beliefs then they don't have to deal with me ... I will not agree with the ways of the world... Mixed marriages ... Alcohol ... Drugs.... Gays.... Etc.... But that's me and I answer for me not you or no one else .... I'm glad you can throw away one of the only friends you had in Ashe county... I wish you the best in life ...."

"A true friend wouldn't act like you did .... They would think nothing of a stamp posting or just brush it off instead if digging deep into it... I hope you enjoy life and make the most of it... I guess I will never see or speak to you again and I hope you can live with the fact that that was your choice.... Not mine .... So farewell"

goddamned insurance agents

I have never put you down for drinking I said i didn't like it but that's my opinion
Sinner. Just imagine if she saw your avatar.
I will not agree with the ways of the world... Mixed marriages ... Alcohol ... Drugs.... Gays.... Etc.... But that's me and I answer for me not you or no one else
By "mixed marriages" is she referring to interracial marriages? What a crazy bitch.

Sinner. Just imagine if she saw your avatar.

By "mixed marriages" is she referring to interracial marriages? What a crazy bitch.

Yep, interracial marriage.

She once told me that her church split because there was a big fight about whether they should anoint with oil (whatever the hell that means). I gather that her church is only a short time away from handling snakes and drinking strychnine.

Sounds like a nutjob. Criticizes you for blocking her and then says this, "I am proud of who I am if someone doesn't like my beliefs then they don't have to deal with me."

You are doing us a grave disservice by not continuing to give us updates.

What's her business phone number? I want to call her up and ask if they have a discount on insurance for me and my life partner.

You are doing us a grave disservice by not continuing to give us updates.

Yep. Not to sound unappreciative but I sense there's a lot more nuttiness that could've been mined- like maybe an uncle that was arrested for meth and a husband who's in the Klan. You don't see Faithful bailing on these people.

Welcome to America. The only place in the world where our Veterans get treated like crap after they have fought for their Country. Put that on a welcome sign somewhere! It's about the dang truth under this Obama administration

the DANG truth

#ObamaShutdown

Yep. Not to sound unappreciative but I sense there's a lot more nuttiness that could've been mined- like maybe an uncle that was arrested for meth and a husband who's in the Klan. You don't see Faithful bailing on these people.

Funny you mention the uncle because I think that actually happened. It was either meth or prescription drugs.

Back