• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

We've got twins on the way. After the shock mostly wore off, I knew my wife was done working until they reach K age.

We said that. Kids are 5th and 1st. Wife still isn't working. It's really tough until they get up to the point where they have some independence.

And we are fortunate that we can live comfortably on my earnings.

We said that. Kids are 5th and 1st. Wife still isn't working. It's really tough until they get up to the point where they have some independence.

And we are fortunate that we can live comfortably on my earnings.

#humblebrag.

Why don't you stay home and she can go back to work?

Haha knowing their respective jobs I'm not sure this makes financial sense.

BSD is a first grade teacher and his wife trades financials on the Japanese exchange. He's gotta keep going.

Lots of jobs make more than lawyers. Not all layers are super high dollar #billable #clients.

Y U NO RECOGNIZE MY AWESOME!!!11111!!!

But seriously, Mrs. BSD is a teacher. An awesome teacher. If I were as a good of a lawyer as she was as a teacher, we wouldn't need to stress much about money. I hate that she has to give up on her profession, but it is something she wants to do for the twins.

1506644_10152321641502365_5866922386446714916_n.jpg

Yep. And I agree that we have a bent toward selfishness and violence. But until that "heart problem" is fixed, how 'bout we put reasonable limits on what access we give to those problematic hearts and maybe screen for those "hearts" that are more prone too violence without constraint due to mental illness? Just a thought.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This one is making the rounds...and as a scientist myself it is pretty much driving me insane.

This one is making the rounds...and as a scientist myself it is pretty much driving me insane.

Apart from the crazy shit coming out of his mouth why would any one listen to a guy that puts a voice on like that? Do you think he talks to his wife in that voice? I automatically think that any one that is so affected is hiding something.

Apart from the crazy shit coming out of his mouth why would any one listen to a guy that puts a voice on like that? Do you think he talks to his wife in that voice? I automatically think that any one that is so affected is hiding something.

That's a standard white evangelical preacher voice.

Back