• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fake ID Thread

timdunkandthefunk

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
Inspired by the spam thread.

Did you have them? Were they a pass down or a fabricated ID?

In high school I had two I made on adobe then laminated. One I was John Digiocomo from Connecticut and the other I was Donald Darius Darko from Florida. Both worked fine getting beer from the sketchy Bo's Mart in Southern Pines. After that I got a super legit one with my real name and birthday (just a few years older) from Texas. Holograms and everything.

Fun fact, I wasn't caught with a fake ID until I was 22 years old. That was a kick in the pants.

I'm in the market for a novelty Social Security Card. Anyone have a business or website? I have my routing and account numbers ready

Why did you still have a fake ID if you were 22?

(and to answer the question - no, never had one)

Why did you still have a fake ID if you were 22?

(and to answer the question - no, never had one)

I had a couple of bench warrants out so when my drivers license and passport expired I couldn't just go get new ones. Went back to using the fake. I was not a responsible person back then.

Used one for junior year spring break in Key West as I am a youngun. It was just some dude who didn't look like me at all. I didn't have one, and hadn't made plans to get one before we went. Then my friend came down with a perforated ulcer right beforehand and was in the hospital that week, so he gave it to me for the trip. Thanks pal!

That same trip one of our group was busted for having a fake in her purse. She didn't even use it, but as I recall a cop just saw it in her purse.

Back in the day, I smoked a shitload of hash and went to Foothills over the summer for Trivia. The owner's wife was manning the door, and the ID I had was so bad. It was a back-up to the one I had lost for one reason or another which now eludes me. Needless to say, she lost her shit since the front said Florida but the back had shit for New York. I was so ripped I just stood there, said nothing and walked out really not knowing what the hell just happened. Great times.

Last edited:
I used my WF card a buncha times after i graduated to get some sweet student discounts

I got two really solid ones. One freshman year and one sophmore year. The first one was from Alberta, Canada, and while the quality was a little iffy, it had a hologram and the added novelty of having the birthday on the back. It was different enough from US licenses that no one questioned it. The second was a baller ID from Colorado that looked almost identical to the real thing. 100% success rate. The best part was that my family lived in New Orleans and so I didn't even need an ID when I went home.

I came to Wake as a 17 year old from Baton Rouge. So I had one that made me 18 for the bars in Louisiana. Wake buddies got a good laugh at that freshman year. I had one senior year from a frat brother. Did not look like me at all, but we both had red hair (insert Moons ginger joke here). I used it in a few places, but in general I knew the bouncers at the bars I went to (Ziggy's).

I defs used my fake to become a member at the back bar at Ziggy's. That was the best.

Never had a fake id; in high school it was easier to just cross the border into Mexico to party.

At Wake, I used a friends ID once or twice, but not as a permanent fake. I just didn't really go to bars until I was 21; used older friends to supply the booze as required.

I got two really solid ones. One freshman year and one sophmore year. The first one was from Alberta, Canada, and while the quality was a little iffy, it had a hologram and the added novelty of having the birthday on the back. It was different enough from US licenses that no one questioned it. The second was a baller ID from Colorado that looked almost identical to the real thing. 100% success rate. The best part was that my family lived in New Orleans and so I didn't even need an ID when I went home.

When I moved to Colorado, I laughed out loud at how bad the IDs were here. I blurted out when I received it at the DMV that my 18-year-old friend made better IDs. The new ones are much better, apparently.

In college I just had people buy it for me so it was never an issue. In high school I only had to be 18 to drink, but since I looked about 14 I eventually made one myself by using my real ID as a template. I used a good ol' fashioned ruler and pen to make the outline on 8 1/2x11 typing paper, then a typewriter to type things like NAME and DATE OF BIRTH into the upper left hand corners of the boxes, then I had a student who worked in the office shrink my original copy down on the copier until it was wallet sized. I then took that copy, typed in the phony information, then found some goofy commemorative plastic coin thing, saturated it with green magic marker ink, and put a "stamp" on it to make it look official. I did a photo in my house laundry room with a Polaroid camera and the white wall as the backdrop. It actually looked pretty good until I laminated it. It was the store bought stuff so it was flimsy and not firm like a real ID. I tried to iron the edges, but that didn't improve it. Regardless, it worked on the rare occasion that I needed it and was only laughed at once before they handed it back to me.

In college I just had people buy it for me so it was never an issue. In high school I only had to be 18 to drink, but since I looked about 14 I eventually made one myself by using my real ID as a template. I used a good ol' fashioned ruler and pen to make the outline on 8 1/2x11 typing paper, then a typewriter to type things like NAME and DATE OF BIRTH into the upper left hand corners of the boxes, then I had a student who worked in the office shrink my original copy down on the copier until it was wallet sized. I then took that copy, typed in the phony information, then found some goofy commemorative plastic coin thing, saturated it with green magic marker ink, and put a "stamp" on it to make it look official. I did a photo in my house laundry room with a Polaroid camera and the white wall as the backdrop. It actually looked pretty good until I laminated it. It was the store bought stuff so it was flimsy and not firm like a real ID. I tried to iron the edges, but that didn't improve it. Regardless, it worked on the rare occasion that I needed it and was only laughed at once before they handed it back to me.

Wow. Great memory. I had one and the only thing I remember about it was that I was from Martinez, Georgia.

I made my first when I had just turned 15. I used my parents scanner, my beginners permit, and a pirated version of Photoshop. I printed it out on photo paper and carefully epoxied it to a hotel key card then used transparent packing tape to protect it. It had many flaws, but I was only denied once.

I used a Duke student's id to get into a Wake game at Cameron once.

In high school the daughter of the county clerk made fake ids in her moms office. A fake does not look more legit than that. It was a small town though so people got busted anyway.

I got my fake ID from a friend of mine who had possession of the expired license of some guy in his mid 20s. I had 1 failure with it for the 3 years I used it, that was a liquor store in W-S that refused it based on it being expired. Other than that it worked hundreds of times despite not only being expired, but the picture truly looked nothing like me.

I had one handed down by some other alpha Sig little sisters. I have no idea where they got it. Her name was Autumn and I guess she looked vaguely like me, but 19 year old me definitely didn't look 25. It consistently worked though

Back