• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fake Mafia Game Thread - Day 2 Ends at 3:30pm

romanovKU

Reaction score
Yo - game is starting. Here is the setup:

Get Your Own, Tex

2 Mafia One-Shot vigilantes (No Faction Kill. They can all kill the same night if they want. That is allowed)
5 Town One-Shot vigilantes
Mafia wins in 1-1 endgame if each side has same number of shots left.

*If 1 kill hits a player, they die. If more than one hits a player, they live and all shooters get their shots back

Any player has the option to gambit and shoot themselves. Mafia can shoot each other if they want.

There are instant majos until 4 players are left. Call them yourselves and I'll be around to pick up the pieces over night as soon as possible.

Day 1 Ends at 2pm. All vigs occur at night. Go

1) knight - mafia shot n1
2) toogs
3) bym - civ lynched d1
4) gouda
5) manning the god - civ shot n1
6) ryala
7) tejas - civ shot n1

Last edited:
Hey moderator of this game who is playing

I am a civilian vigilante

giphy.gif

1) knight
2) toogs
3) bym
4) gouda
5) manning the god
6) ryala
7) tejas

I just planted a protein shake fart into the chair in this telephone room. Next occupant is in for a treat.

So, we can kinda 100% protect two people at night, right? Just agree to hit the same person as one other dude.

Wait...Is this game solvable? Yes, it is. 7 players, one dies today. Six at night, so if we all pair off to hit agreed upon players, but then one of those players die, we know one of the hitters was mafia. But if none of the cigs go off, we've made it a whole night without losing a civ.

Don't tell me what to do with my gun. This is america

I ordered a ton of mexican food. But its been 40 minutes, and no mexican food

Just got back from Whole Foods with my awesome chicken, fig and brie sandwich. Gonna eat spinach dal first.

Oh shit, Toogs is playing and he's being uncharacteristically nice.

***Switch to Toogs***

jhawk - 1 - gouda
toogs - 1 - bym

Last edited:
Alright bym and knight are the mafia. White flag it suckas

Not mafia, get off! Here's my proof.

rAoXBjY.png

you probably have, in sausage or scrapple or ham

Back