• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fake Mafia Game Thread - Day 2 Ends at 3:30pm

Spreadsheet only goes to 65,535.

im-open.gif

Posting because I forget what my poster rank is and want go check. I have nothing to contribute.

Also, someone should game up. I'd run one but I just don't feel like putting up with all the PMs and paying attention to votes.

I can run a game but I don't have one made.

It's. It ready I'm gonna run it by one or two of you guys first plus I'm not able to mod

Mods are what are in short supply. I'm as busy as I've ever been at work for the next 2 weeks and then in steamboat for a week. I need a posting restriction or to be hit n1 if we have a game. Should be able to mod a game in march, happy to run someone else's.

Same. Ill be slower in march and will mod a real game

Should be more free in March as well. Gotta take some time to check out Discord, since Chatzy is phone only at work, which makes modding tough.

Should be more free in March as well. Gotta take some time to check out Discord, since Chatzy is phone only at work, which makes modding tough.

oh man I would love if we moved chats to discord.

Don't want to clutter up that thread, but I'm out. I have travel this week.

Back