• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fake Mafia Game Thread - Day 2 Ends at 3:30pm

sorry all I had a small emergency with one of my dogs

How many dogs do you have and what kind are they?

How many dogs do you have and what kind are they?

Rescue mutts. One mine 2 fosters although the one from today probably tore a knee ligament and I can't foster him through that. All are some mix of american bulldog, some other bully, and hound, maybe with boxer sprinkled in

Rescue mutts. One mine 2 fosters although the one from today probably tore a knee ligament and I can't foster him through that. All are some mix of american bulldog, some other bully, and hound, maybe with boxer sprinkled in

Good on you for fostering. As soon as I get a house I'll start doing that again

I love dogs, but don't have the time to be an owner. Kudos for fostering.

How do you know about the spreadsheet? Are you rommy's alter ego

Lol i couldn't keep that up.

Do we think there will be a game this week or can I go ahead and actually work?

Youre my "The Pumpfaker" account. This is my "Scott "Rufio" Feather" account for serious busines

You don't even know who Scott feather was.
Dudes a legend.

Also- we should never forget Alan Williams.

[serious]

Posting because I forget what my poster rank is and want go check. I have nothing to contribute.

Also, someone should game up. I'd run one but I just don't feel like putting up with all the PMs and paying attention to votes.

Was I ever on the spreadsheet

Back