• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fall Billboard and/or Airbanner

I'm guessing the PM from BallStateDeac saying RSF was laying low because he found out Bz was his father is true.

RSF has a very, very good reason for not doing the billboard. He is not abandoning us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Let's PLEASE use the funds RSF sent you towards the banner!!!! I contributed to the billboard. Let's take a poll or get oks from others who contributed. So far no one who contributed has an issue with this.

I contributed and I am fine with any method that embarrasses Wellman and gives our dumpster fire school some negative publicity be it billboard, airplane banner, or RSF wearing a sandwich board outside the football stadium. Don't matter, don't care.

Great, so the billboard lead has been intimidated into hiding by the long-reaching tentacles of this administration. Even more reason we need to re-invest the $ into Billboard Bomb - Part Duh as we cannot let these dirty, rotten scoundrels think they got the better of the "lunatic" fringe! Screw 'em, time to buy the electronic board in front of the Joel!!

Can we pay a couple of bums to run naked onto the field with 'Wellman Sucks' stamped across their asses? I'm sure we could get a couple of attorneys to help them with the legal fallout.

Can we pay a couple of bums to run naked onto the field with 'Wellman Sucks' stamped across their asses? I'm sure we could get a couple of attorneys to help them with the legal fallout.

or we could just use diggler's donkey dick as the billboard and have him streak across the field

Why would they need help? 3 square and a roof over their heads. I'm not even sure we have to pay them.

Did I think people would look up in the air at the airplane and try to get other people to look as well? Yes.

Did I imagine a scene in which Ron Wellman is glad handing big wigs and sees the plane and crushes a glass in his hand and says, "Curse those Strattons and damn them to hell!"? Yes.

lol good, we are on the same page.

I need to provide the link on the boring board but I have $400 from that one. Can we pls use the finds for the air banner!!!!

I need to provide the link on the boring board but I have $400 from that one. Can we pls use the finds for the air banner!!!!

We are looking into it. Wish we knew what time the State game was going to be :thumbsup: Dixie Classic Fair time as well..........

I spoke with Air Signs again today. They are ready to do this if everyone is on board. For almost every football game they have done, they have flown 30 minutes before the game. They assure me that this would be plenty of exposure. It will get us 6-8 passes in a 3/4 mile loop.

By the way, RSF sent me the $2,012. It will clear into my PayPal account next week. Lemme know what you guys want to do. If with get the additional $400, we would have about $1,000 left after paying for the banner.

Last edited:
Here are some rough ideas.

End our losing "culture." Fire Wellman.

Do things the "right way." Fire Wellman.

Bring true culture change. Fire Wellman.

We can win the right way. Fire Wellman.

"Culture change" + wins = Fire Wellman

Have "culture" and win. Fire Wellman.

Back