• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fall Billboard and/or Airbanner

How about "Support Wake Sports. Fire Wellman"? Clean and concise.

I would replace sports with athletics.

I like this one. Let's not attack Wellman's character as we lose credibility. Many people who support this cause may think he has integrity. We may lose support if we go this route.

Also, I think the banner should fly over 15 min prior to game and 15 min into the first quarter. This is awesome that the Dixie Deer Classic is the same weekend. Even more exposure. Once this is finalized someone needs to notify the local news so they can be in place to cover it.

Also, I think the banner should fly over 15 min prior to game and 15 min into the first quarter. This is awesome that the Dixie Deer Classic is the same weekend. Even more exposure. Once this is finalized someone needs to notify the local news so they can be in place to cover it.

Very hesitant to fly during the game. I don't want to take anything away from the players. Who knows, maybe it would pump them up. I know Grobe wouldnt see it though seeing as he is always looking at the turf.

so is this really, truly going to happen? i don't want to get my hopes up to have them crushed.

@ Stratt

On TOB, there are three folks who have eached pledged $200. The three are WFU1977, deacmanstan, and FBRichards. There was also an inquiry as to how to donate. I remember seeing a PayPal link somewhere but do not have time to search for it. And are there other options besides PayPal?

Waiting on them to release the game start time.....

In an unprecedented move,the Wake Forest Athletic Department has decided not to release the kickoff time for its upcoming game against NC State on October 5th.

When asked about the decision, Wake Forest AD, Ron Wellman responded, "We feel that announcing a game time would distract our students and student athletes from their rigorous academic schedules. By not letting anyone know what time the game will be played until it's time, they can devote themselves fully to becoming upstanding young men and women."

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/calendar/article_abf19410-2324-11e3-9e95-001a4bcf6878.html

Could we coincide one of the flybys to be at the end of the national anthem?

You guys basically gave RSF an interest-free loan for six months.

Yeah, that $0.40 of interest was definitely enough to offset the enormous headache that was a.) an inability to please some of the dipshits here and b.) the professional backlash in the aftermath of the billboard.

In other words: go fuck yourselves.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Back