• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Getting hit night 1 in a game like this sucks - especially with dead chat useless until like day 43. Thanks buttholes - I am going to blame it on doofus.

also my favorite was eagles nabbing me for something about smoov or smidge that I had no idea happened. I was barely reading and just posted a vote.

I don't want to start a 3rd sign up thread, so I am going to gauge interest for an end week 13ish man ABC or C9 game w/ a 4:30 deadline today.

GO

1. Toots
2. Da
3. Nonny
4. Manning/jhawk
5. ph
6. tim
7. rommy
8. bym
9. Gouda goes at the bottom

Last edited:
N1 i jailkept Gouda
n2 was rommy
n3 was lokis thought he might have been last mafia
n4 when i died I jailed tic

Oh, btw, did doofus randomly post about "advanced" and "research" in the same post as an Institute mafia member or was there some purpose to that?

Eagles and I had crossed Gouda off every list but institute for some reason. I'll have to find it.

I had not crossed Gouda off of any list except institute that I'm aware of. People did a good job separating this game within factions. Well played. Good job modding RSF. I refuse to believe knight wasn't doing that on purpose last round we were alive. I feel like complete warmed over death and have a 102 fever so thank you for killing me yesterday.

I don't want to start a 3rd sign up thread, so I am going to gauge interest for an end week 13ish man ABC or C9 game w/ a 4:30 deadline today.

GO

1. Toots
2. Da
3. Nonny
4. Manning/jhawk
5. ph
6. tim

in like MICHAEL FLYNN

If there's room, I'll play ABC.

I've had a pretty good streak going.

Back