• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

gQLnlC.gif

Not the winning part. That was just Tejas trolling you. Just the awesome new nickname.

glad you like it. Several people mentioned what a cunt you are and I like alliteration, so there you go.

Reactions: tic
I think I should feel insulted by this? I don't think anyone really bought it, but maybe they would have considered the source and said, "Hey, that redwing guy knows a thing or two. Maybe he has a point."

Hey if its any consolation I said it was your idea to do the mason claim as soon as RSF revealed it

If I AA Loki there, civs win instantly just on the basis of the role reveal.

ooh bad math by me but my point was that the behavior sucks and needs to stop. Also need to go back to the rule of AA'ing an extra civ if a civ AA helps the civs, but these people seem immune to penalties, it's like ingrained in their brains to cheat.

@BoC why did you kill me?!?

And tejas was there anything else that made you choose railroad? I know you weren't trying to pick me up because I had you SNOWED

Because I thought you were mafia. Every time we picked a different target in chat, I said my penis laser is still on Gouda. :)

Rw I had sent in to visit you n2. But got rb. Would have ended that claim pretty quickly.

Visited chaos n1 (but redirected), tic n3 (article), loki in 4, chaos in 5 (RR perks)

Signups for Stanley Cup Mafia 2017 edition will be going up later today. Expect either a Sunday night or Monday start for a Tuesday 10:30AM day 1 deadline.

I had posted in chat "bym, let's do something stupid and claim masons" on Sunday, but he didn't get back in chat until fairly late monday morning. It almost didn't happen.

Yeah, I've not been around a ton in off hours because life's been hectic, but it took DV7 to e-mail me to get me to go to mafia chat to tell RW "ok."

Great idea and I'm glad we did it.

You done well, bro.

Lol. I actually remembered this during this game. It's why I maf leaned you over rommy and jtp cause I was like there's no way that's happening again. Turns out it happened again

There were a lot of similarities. Eagles was also all over me last game day one (he was maf though) but I was smooth sailing when the SS chose my mafia team to join civs after I outted eagles. And I was railroad last time too. And pissed to be chosen.

I think I mentioned this in deadchat yesterday.

My big fuckup this game actually happened N2. Rommy shot DV7, and was "boosted" by Knight. Rommy was RB'd by DV7, which Knight's boost canceled out. But Rommy was also jailed by Manning, which shouldn't have been canceled out by Knight's boost.

That's why in Knight's role, the line about "double RBs still going through" is struckthrough.

In this game, you’ll act as a sort of anti-roleblocker. Each night, you may choose one player and ensure that their night moves get processed; any roleblocks on them will fail. Players will not be notified that this power has been used on them.

The bolded language made me thing that the players with % powers would automatically succeed.

Because I thought you were mafia. Every time we picked a different target in chat, I said my penis laser is still on Gouda. :)

Eagles and I had crossed Gouda off every list but institute for some reason. I'll have to find it.

Signups for Stanley Cup Mafia 2017 edition will be going up later today. Expect either a Sunday night or Monday start for a Tuesday 10:30AM day 1 deadline.

I'm at an offsite most of today but sign me up. I like being #1 on the list.

There were a lot of similarities. Eagles was also all over me last game day one (he was maf though) but I was smooth sailing when the SS chose my mafia team to join civs after I outted eagles. And I was railroad last time too. And pissed to be chosen.

Lol. I remember. I was RR with you. We had a stacked team but kept getting screwed by strange things like songs or copycats

Sorry about the inbox thing. It's been a while since I've played and I wasn't really thinking about it.

My bad on this. I had to run to a meeting right at 4:30 and was trying to pull up the Chatzy on my phone to send orders to you, but I forgot that you had sent me the link in a PM to the masons chatzy, so when I opened the PM's on my phone that was the first link.

I immediately left, but clearly the damage was done.

Sorrrrrrrrrry.

The worst part is you never came back to mafia chat to repent

So I hate you

In this game, you’ll act as a sort of anti-roleblocker. Each night, you may choose one player and ensure that their night moves get processed; any roleblocks on them will fail. Players will not be notified that this power has been used on them.

The bolded language made me thing that the players with % powers would automatically succeed.

I actually think that the language means dv7 should have died as he did. Might be debatable but don't think that was necessary an error.

Back