• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia (Pt 2!) Signup Thread: CLOSED, roles going out now

we need trigger warnings when u talk about flag football. Townie dislocated his shoulder playing freshman year. He was strong about it tho. Just calmly went to student health and had it popped back in. I would have been crying like a little boy. but my pain tolerance is another discussion entirely.

Easily the most manly story I've heard about townie.

RSF - not sure if it was a real question before, but you can't just reroll a blind game. It would become an instant claimfest. Blind games only work because you don't know which roles and powers are in them.

I don't like the fact that priests always have such long games. I get so invested in a game, and losing at the very end when both players have empty decks is so frustrating.

I play a Mage rush deck sometime that is super fun, although not very sophisticated. It's not great against the meta, but dropping double fireballs, popping your ice block secret, and then pyroblasting someone at the death is a fun way to win.

RSF - not sure if it was a real question before, but you can't just reroll a blind game. It would become an instant claimfest. Blind games only work because you don't know which roles and powers are in them.

Yeah, I am aware. That's why I said I had to fight those impulses.

Certain roles will carry over. Most will not.

I don't like the fact that priests always have such long games. I get so invested in a game, and losing at the very end when both players have empty decks is so frustrating.

I play a Mage rush deck sometime that is super fun, although not very sophisticated. It's not great against the meta, but dropping double fireballs, popping your ice block secret, and then pyroblasting someone at the death is a fun way to win.

You're going to actively try to ruin this game, aren't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14-5-5-5 maka no sensa

That's relying a faulklode on cross kills

Eagles, weigh in pal

Has anyone done an all mafia game? Would that be stupid?

Yes. It would. Unless no one knew. Would require bastard modding

Which smidge has not been punished for

so like 7 groups of 4, battling it out?

i think that could be interesting without bastard modding, but i'm sure i'm not realizing something game-breaking there

That's not mafia. You aren't finding anyone then.

RSF - need to think of a mechanism to prevent mass claiming. We didn't do it but what stops the team in the lead when sole survivor is alive to mass claim and say just treat us as masons and we'll lynch and kill with you and then you pick us for merger? Dick thing to do but may make sense from mafia perspective. Just something to consider.

That's not mafia. You aren't finding anyone then.

RSF - need to think of a mechanism to prevent mass claiming. We didn't do it but what stops the team in the lead when sole survivor is alive to mass claim and say just treat us as masons and we'll lynch and kill with you and then you pick us for merger? Dick thing to do but may make sense from mafia perspective. Just something to consider.

way ahead of you there.

Bravo.

so like 7 groups of 4, battling it out?

i think that could be interesting without bastard modding, but i'm sure i'm not realizing something game-breaking there

WFU03 did a World Cup mafia that had four mafia teams and maybe 8-10 civs? That was a fantastic game, but that is probably as far as you could feasibly push things. If everyone knows who is and who is not on their team, it takes away a great deal of the game itself.

Back