• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia (Pt 2!) Signup Thread: CLOSED, roles going out now

WFU03 did a World Cup mafia that had four mafia teams and maybe 8-10 civs? That was a fantastic game, but that is probably as far as you could feasibly push things. If everyone knows who is and who is not on their team, it takes away a great deal of the game itself.

I ran a BCS mafia that was similar a few years back. Was a fun game but the strategy of mafia got bastardized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I was in London a couple months ago, and must have heard the term "fag" a hundred times - every time I cringe a little even though it clearly doesn't mean the same. Maybe 20 years ago, it was pretty common in my vernacular too. I have since learned. Retarded and gay were both pretty standard too - never seemed that insensitive to me at the time because i didn't associate it with anything besides a curse or generic insult.

Back