• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia (Pt 2!) Signup Thread: CLOSED, roles going out now

Let me go ahead an announce now that I will be driving to Rhode Island on Wednesday and stopping in DC for the afternoon, so I will potentially be absent for a vote or two.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

He's the only one that's asked me. People gave me so much shit the last time I played I didn't figure I was welcome back.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

No one is ever mean to anyone in mafia games this can't be true

Who else do I need to get in here?

gouda, can you check in on ryala for sure?

other regulars:
rommy, ph, tic, bym, jtp, toogs, eagles, sd3agles

would like to pull the twins + chaos/boston/tsy out of retirement. or MY SON decay. (RIP decay) :(

giphy.gif

I'll play if it's Fallout. If it doesn't fill, please pull me from the list as I don't want to play ABC or C9+ etc.

I'm down for a big game but If it's at the expense of non-active people playing, prob makes more sense to just slim the game down a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also, we're already at 19, mostly because I have harassed many a person to join this shit

so we'll be fine I think

I'm still bitter you all killed me D1 when I was trying to get night visits for powers later in the game. Trashcan Carla is going to wreck some fools.

aoxqpvbhouagey1heumd.gif

Last edited:
I checked in with Rocket, who said he would be inactive during work hours. Not going to add him unless we really need numbers.

I sent Hammer a PM earlier. Someone else should try too, I miss that dude.

I have to be in court Monday morning for 9am hearing; Tuesday I have a Borough Council Meeting all night. Shit will pop up in between both of those things obviously. As long as that's acceptable from a scheduling perspective I can play.

I added rommy to the list, because he is rommy.

Will wait to hear back on ryala/toogs/tic before adding them.

Still waiting to hear back from ph.

Crossing my fingers that my nagging will bring back numbers/decay/gooner.

I added rommy to the list, because he is rommy.

Will wait to hear back on ryala/toogs/tic before adding them.

Still waiting to hear back from ph.

Crossing my fingers that my nagging will bring back numbers/decay/gooner.

out

in

Towns c'mon man lotta non mafia players in here

I just read part of that, I was mad during that game because I was mafia 2, but didn't want to play the same game eagles was. It ended up working for the civ but I gave up - potentially messaged eagles and told him I thought that play was against the spirit. I think I still feel that way because it royally effed the other mafias, but it was probably the best play for him.

Back