• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia (Pt 2!) Signup Thread: CLOSED, roles going out now

That was the game that I was mafia with Eagles and I think Damo. We should've won, but Nonny pulled some B.S. That ruined it for everyone.

E: not Damo. Smidge was brotherhood with us. Maybe another?

Uh oh. What'd I do? I don't remember at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss games like that. RSF the pressure is on.

Uh oh. What'd I do? I don't remember at all.

I want to say your mafia was going to lose, so sabotaged my mafia's ability to win. Of course, my perspective might be slanted.

Eagles, have you and I ever been on same mafia team? I was wondering that last game but didn't want to post it.

Nonny and I were both outed and had a round yelling about who was best lunch for town. We basically would've won for sure if they lynched nonny. Alas.

hey this could be the greatest mafia game of all time of these boards

no pressure RedSF

Ok so I get it a little from reading the thread and using context clues it looks like you call mauling "lynching" or even "lunching" I get it

I'm mafia

Called it

this will either be a complete disaster / devastating tragedy or the best thing that has ever happened on the internet or otherwise

Ok so I get it a little from reading the thread and using context clues it looks like you call mauling "lynching" or even "lunching" I get it

I'm mafia

Called it

My pants are so tight for this. I SUPER hope we're on the same team so that we can make rad strategies and build the friendship that we were always destined to build. Red and Blue; Dark and Light; Man and Manlet - together forever.

I didn't come out as mafia. I was outed as mafia by a mafia cop, our mafia was in the lead, and there was a merger with civ mechanic for one mafia group. I don't know what was wrong with what I did. If I just came out as mafia and said we were all alive let me lead lynches I could see being pissed. Defending myself after being outed as mafia was literally the only thing I could do other than take a majo lynch quietly.

Put differently:

You're mafia in a three mafia game. Your mafia has the most members left. There is a game mechanic that after a mafia is eliminated, there is an RNG to merge one of the other two groups with the civs.

You get outed as mafia by cop.

What do you do?

(if the answer is say aw shucks and just die, you're doing a disservice to your teammates; if you are in the mafia with the most members left, you can make an argument to stay alive because if your squad wins the RNG, you're more of an asset to civs).

No, I get it - that was my point, it was the best thing for you - but turned the game from an 8-3-2-1 into an 11-2-1 with your mafia controlling the cards as the civs bitch for two rounds and it gave the civs a huge benefit, they ended up winning with like 9 civs or something. I don't think it was the right strategy, and I think it angered me more because we were doing ok and the other mafias kept cross hitting - but whatever, water over the bridge.

No, I get it - that was my point, it was the best thing for you - but turned the game from an 8-3-2-1 into an 11-2-1 with your mafia controlling the cards as the civs bitch for two rounds and it gave the civs a huge benefit, they ended up winning with like 9 civs or something. I don't think it was the right strategy, and I think it angered me more because we were doing ok and the other mafias kept cross hitting - but whatever, water over the bridge.

Every now and then one of the old-heads posts something that is reminiscent of the golden era of the game and I get a little misty eyed.

I still have no idea what happened that game, but the gnarlywhal thing was amazing.

Back